Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Gears 2 is in the can for the moment(waiting for Tom to do a co-op Insane campaign) which leads me back to Fallout 3. I gotta say though- Horde is everything I wanted and more. Not quite what I expected, but Tom & I literally lost an afternoon and night ploughing through waves of varied Locust. Sure we're only at wave 19, but we are pretty shit.

The Talon company are after you because of a bounty on your head for what happen in

the vault

(thats what I think anyway).

Didn't blow Megaton.(Need a place to sell my shit and a place to sleep)

I blew up megaton. you get a suite in tenpenny tower anyways. i also stashed my dog there, so he wouldn't die. Before you blow up megaton, kill the sherrif, and then take his clothes, beucase that is funny. Also you get all kinds of keys. Killing the supply lady is a challenge, becuase she has that godamn gaurd, but it's totally worth it.

Pretty much i killed everyone i could then i blew it up. I killed all the ghouls too. becuase they freak me out.

Actually i pretty much kill everyone... :)

Edited by Dr.Girlfriend

Gnatt has the guide on fallout 3. I should blanket party her ass and steal it.

I made it to rivet city, i think i'm 'evil genuis criminal mastermind' or some crap. Never put on metal armour unless you want the rivet city folk to go all postal on you. Still trying to figure out how to kill them all. So far I've got about 5 of them and no one is on to me yet...

I made it to rivet city, i think i'm 'evil genuis criminal mastermind' or some crap. Never put on metal armour unless you want the rivet city folk to go all postal on you. Still trying to figure out how to kill them all. So far I've got about 5 of them and no one is on to me yet...

In the next installment of 'Diary of an Evil genius Criminal Mastermind', the Dr meets a suprise figure from her terrible past, and SNICKERS SATISFIES!

Seriously though, I've taken less middle of the road and gone more moral Orel as I complete quests and such, I like the idea that when I'm done and if I have another playthrough in me, I can make different choices and the game will unfold in a completely new way. FOr the record though, and I'm not asking for help, just saying? I cannot for the life of me find my way into Rivet city.

I've been outside the Capital Wasteland. Been down to Rivet City

to try and catch up with my father

but I need a better lockpick rating unless I'm to go find my stashed radiation suit and go for a swim. Right now(after defusing the Megaton bomb- it was a hard decision to make) I'm retracing my steps up northeast to flush out a family of vampires. It's a little odd and condescending that I'm getting perks every level...

In the next installment of 'Diary of an Evil genius Criminal Mastermind', the Dr meets a suprise figure from her terrible past, and SNICKERS SATISFIES!Seriously though, I've taken less middle of the road and gone more moral Orel as I complete quests and such, I like the idea that when I'm done and if I have another playthrough in me, I can make different choices and the game will unfold in a completely new way. FOr the record though, and I'm not asking for help, just saying? I cannot for the life of me find my way into Rivet city.

:civilwar:

Edited by newtype

In the next installment of 'Diary of an Evil genius Criminal Mastermind', the Dr meets a suprise figure from her terrible past, and SNICKERS SATISFIES!

Seriously though, I've taken less middle of the road and gone more moral Orel as I complete quests and such, I like the idea that when I'm done and if I have another playthrough in me, I can make different choices and the game will unfold in a completely new way. FOr the record though, and I'm not asking for help, just saying? I cannot for the life of me find my way into Rivet city.

If you want help here it is.

Here's a hint, look for an intercom, up some stairs onto a balcony tier type thing. you've probably already been up there, it's not on the boat itself.

I know you didn't ask for help but i spent a good hour before i realized *duh* it's right there, and i hate to see anyone else suffer the same fate.

-after edit- put in spoiler tags just in case you really didn't want to know!

Edited by Dr.Girlfriend

Oy vey...

Note: playing a paladin in World of Warcraft does not make you invincible. Tougher on average than other classes of your level? Sure. But when you are a 36th level paladin and you try to start stuff with a 37th level warlock and a 32nd level priest? At the same time? You gotta know how things'll turn out.

I'm very evil. And my title has gone from pirate of the wastes to "reaver"

Pfah. My baby eats Expert vocals for breakfast. SHe's a natural. Guitar Hero vocals though... she's not as keen on them.

I fucking HATE vocals on GHWT the words are so small it is annoying just trying to read them. I only rented it though. LIPS I hope, will be the ultimate vocal game.

DOJ-Reaver eh? looks like i need to bring out my launcher...

I fucking HATE vocals on GHWT the words are so small it is annoying just trying to read them. I only rented it though. LIPS I hope, will be the ultimate vocal game.

DOJ-Reaver eh? looks like i need to bring out my launcher...

Hahaha I dunno why you're getting all vigilante on DOJ, sounds like if this game were online you two'd be taking turns wearing the Gary Glitter costume and trick or treating in Arefu or someshit.

Regarding GH4, yeah, Alana hates the vocal component. More thoughts on GH4 in the relevant thread, but suffice it to say Alana's pretty interested in Lips too.

If you want help here it is.

Here's a hint, look for an intercom, up some stairs onto a balcony tier type thing. you've probably already been up there, it's not on the boat itself.

I know you didn't ask for help but i spent a good hour before i realized *duh* it's right there, and i hate to see anyone else suffer the same fate.

-after edit- put in spoiler tags just in case you really didn't want to know!

I broke down like a little sissy. I sure wasn't getting there on my own anytime soon(and it's been more like a few days than an hour). Thanks for the help G. You're alright.

I finally beat Hotel Dusk today, which was awesome, and...wait, what's the difference between this and the Gaming Journal thread? :ohface:

Well I figahs the journal is for what ou're playing(y'know what a journal is, yeah?) whereas this is for random bits and bobs that don't warrant their own thread(ie that unfortunate HoD Overkill thread that gets no love despite being a pretty cool take on fps zombies). This thread is just one of many casualties caught in Fallout 3 talk.

So the NXE is completely different to the blade system. It's cool that in theory you can access marketplace from the guide mid-game, but you still have to exit that game session to do so(pretty sure accessing new DLC for a game you're playing is accessible mid-game though, which makes more sense anyways). The Gheyvatars are okayish, Dr G's just confusing(I'm guessing your old man-by which I mean husband, not speaking for your pasty, balding avatar- represents the house of Girlfriend on xbox live?), I look forward to more customising options(ghey as that sounds) to maybe set it aside from the Wii.