Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIght thread, wrong time. Of the month.

I wanna party with someone on the NXE tonight. That shit looks fun. I'da crashed LoganPrime's party last night but while I'm fine with him looking like Halloween'd Otis Firefly, his two goth mates looked like they'd come shit all over my xbox and rape Cap't Manballs.

N4S Undercover's okay I guess. Feels like a return to Underground but with a more fleshed out story, handles like this sorta game should, but doesn't really make a bigger dent than say, MW did. Speaking of which, we're back to compulsory fucking with 5-0 in order to progress which is odd since so many people bitched about it in Most Wanted.

Man, Skate is fucking fun. I haven't had this much fun with a skater since Thrasher: Skate & Destroy. Not saying the first 2 THPS weren't fun, but accomplishment kinda paved way to 'pulling off the most improbable combo' comps. I pull off a Kickflip & grind in Skate, I feel like a champ.

You serious? That's what it takes to get you back? At least do's a favour & hire GoW2. Me, I'm still unsure as to why I need L4D in my life, guaranteed this'll be one that I'll finally get when everyone else is playing CoD7 or someshit.

You serious? That's what it takes to get you back? At least do's a favour & hire GoW2. Me, I'm still unsure as to why I need L4D in my life, guaranteed this'll be one that I'll finally get when everyone else is playing CoD7 or someshit.

You don't have l4d?

Christ, i was banking on you having it, hence getting the live accy.

I'd call that less 'giving up' than aspiring toward. You have 3 months, so we can certainly make this happen while Shane is here too(I'm getting around to showing him the ropes), abd see who else we can rope in for some Horde love. Or are you talking about marathon campaigning? 'Cause that works too.

I'd call that less 'giving up' than aspiring toward. You have 3 months, so we can certainly make this happen while Shane is here too(I'm getting around to showing him the ropes), abd see who else we can rope in for some Horde love. Or are you talking about marathon campaigning? 'Cause that works too.

Marathon campaigning ftw!

Giz a text closer to the weekend and lemme know whether or not to make plans

Well lemme know when you get the game even. I'll host so we can go through on Insane, in theory shouldn't take us more'n 10 or so hours, leaving the rest of the weekend for Horde.

Whatever that means... Pick up some fags while you're at it eh old Boy? Tally-ho, pip-pip and all that good stuff.

Just recalled I have a metric fuck-tonne of doing stuff this weekend(tis the season and all), but I have next week off so if you don't 9-5 it there's hope for us yet.

Whatever that means... Pick up some fags while you're at it eh old Boy? Tally-ho, pip-pip and all that good stuff.

Just recalled I have a metric fuck-tonne of doing stuff this weekend(tis the season and all), but I have next week off so if you don't 9-5 it there's hope for us yet.

I'm working a good bit next week...

This is worse than trying to organise an irish chapter meet up.

One failed attempt... Don't lump me in with your lot. :cheers:

It's easy enough, just got an Xmas party friday night, water park sunday and sending shane off in drunken style in between. We can do horde if you like, but Campaign's gonna be kinda shit with Shane sitting there bored.

One failed attempt... Don't lump me in with your lot. :cheers:

It's easy enough, just got an Xmas party friday night, water park sunday and sending shane off in drunken style in between. We can do horde if you like, but Campaign's gonna be kinda shit with Shane sitting there bored.

We can do it another weekend, i've a free house that weekend seemingly so i might as well use it to my advantage.

Mushroom party!!!!!

Ending just kinda... happened. Whatever my final act was meant to be, I don't think I did it but nonetheless the game ended, I got an achievement for completing the mission, and this 5 minute narrative about how I was a good but troubled soul who irrevocably changed the world, and War never changes.

I opted to poison all the mutants