Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

^ Day one import.

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

Dear NOA:

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CASUAL BULLSHIT!

Ex-fanboy

Alex von Newtype

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We knew clearly even if Nintendo had not really announced yet: The Last Story released in Europe! It Ludovic Amouroux, product manager at Nintendo France, who has just told our colleagues that GameBlog Japanese RPG, made ​​by the creator of the Final Fantasy series, come out well in our green lands for the year 2012.

"Xenoblade arrive in September for the Wii, like The Last Story next year."

naughty-memes-do-i-get-on-memebase-after-dark-now.gif

Resident Evil 15th anniversary box set.

(Google Translate fails but you get the jist of whats in the box)

1. Software for PS ® "Resident Evil: DIRECTOR'S CUT" × 1 each

2. Software for PS ® "Biohazard 2" × 2 pieces

3. Software for the PS ® "Resident Evil 3 LAST ESCAPE" × 1 each

4. Software for PS3 ® "Evil Revival Selection" × 1 each

5. Original Soundtrack "Resident Evil CODE: Complete Veronica" × 1 each

6. Original Soundtrack "Resident Evil 4" × 1 each

7. Item the 15th anniversary of "Pins and Stickers (STARS & Umbrella)"

8. For PS3 ® "Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition" spacers

A100031131010.jpg

ibkOcA.gif

...i like what i'm seeing, hats. is that thing leaving the land of the rising sun? last i heard, RE4/CV were looking to be PSN over here, which i thought sounded like shit given a) capcom's bullshit DRM lately and b) my lack of HDD space (i'm really gonna try to get through this gen without upgrading!). if that thing can be had over here (and brings all that without being crazy expensive)...my god, i'm gonna have to go back on my word and fucking buy RE1 for like the 4th or 5th time in my life.

...i like what i'm seeing, hats. is that thing leaving the land of the rising sun? last i heard, RE4/CV were looking to be PSN over here, which i thought sounded like shit given a) capcom's bullshit DRM lately and b) my lack of HDD space (i'm really gonna try to get through this gen without upgrading!). if that thing can be had over here (and brings all that without being crazy expensive)...my god, i'm gonna have to go back on my word and fucking buy RE1 for like the 4th or 5th time in my life.

It's a Japan only release but dear god do I want one.

4. Software for PS3 ® "Evil Revival Selection" - After some more investigating this is the HD rerealses of RE4 and CV.

The price is only around $100 USD, apparently. Seems too cheap but I would probably pay up to $200 for this kind of awesomeness.