Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent last night down @ the EBGames Expo thingie. Big takeaways for the night:

Soul Calibur 5 is almost as insane as Ivy's Cameltoe

I want to put my dick inside Saints Row 3 and helicopter til my face is blue. That game is too much fun to be articulated. Bikini girls firing t-shirts into the crowd helped too.

is the game that will witness all of Hondos hand-in-hand getting weird over this game for many & varied reasons.

Scott's unsightly erection didn't leave our peripheral for an hour or two after he took a 10 minute playthrough of Operation Racoon City.

The female cosplay community deserve a national fucking holiday.

yeah, Lolipop has my attention for Suda51. and that's cool, they had a playable build of RE: Raccoon City? how'd it look? all i know so far is that it's co-op, and it's been pushed back.

sounds like a really cool even though, i wish gamestops out here would do that kinda thing.

It looked good. Scott pitched it as Left For Dead skinned RE and having watched him play it it's pretty spot-on. The cutscenes were amazing.

Forgot to give an honourable mention to DarknessH as well. It looks and plays pretty smooth, and looks fun to boot.

Exact same for Sonic Generations too.

oh now youre just makin me jelly

cool, it looked L4D-like, and id kinda dig it if, after 5, the main series goes back to solo survival horror and they do stuff like that in a spinoff, both could be worth following.

totally forgot about Darkness 2 until axels posted on it. but yeah, in Sonic, was it Green Hill Zone (1st level) demo'd? im wondering if they fixed it since the PSN demo where sometimes it was hard telling sonic from the background, in the 2D parts.

Holy christ! I was cussing the fuck outta you for getting lost, when all along you were getting tits! Good shot there too. Adam & I were watching from the bar uptop and everytime a clearly not-proffesional got a photo with her she was covering up the twins.

7 Reasons Why Pokémon is Secretly Nightmare Fuel

3. What Exactly Happens Inside a Pokéball?

There is some debate as to what happens to Pokémon stored inside a Pokéball, with fans divided over two different possibilities. While there no definitive explanation as to the inner workings of Pokéballs, the two most popular explanations both have terrifying connotations.

Some argue that when stored in a Pokéball, Pokémon are conscious, and aware of time and space. This theory is supported by the fact that Pokémon respond to commands when they are in Pokéball form, such as when the Pokémon trainer throws the Pokéball into battle. This is unsettling to many, however, since this implies that Pokémon can be potentially imprisoned for all of eternity, aware of the outside world, but powerless to escape. Just think of how many stored Pokémon you have, never to see the light of day.

Since this theory is so unnerving, many have accepted the fact the Pokémon are unconscious or comatose when stored in a Pokéball. This may seem a little more humane, at least until you think it through for a little bit. For the most part, Pokémon rarely spend time outside of the Pokéball, except for when they are in battle. Yes, you will occasionally see the odd Pokémon hanging around with its trainer, but for the most part, Pokémon live in their Pokéballs. If they are unconscious, this means that they have no perception of life inside the ball. All seems well, until you realize that for some Pokémon, their entire lives will consist of an endless string of battles. Pokémon know no rest, no peace, no happiness. Just fight after fight.

• Upvote 1

Below the spoiler is a Soulcalibur V trailer. For full effect, I urge you not to read the title of the video or look at the preview image. It's much cooler that way.

Close your eyes, click the spoiler and then move the mouse down a bit and click once. It will play as long as you click anywhere in the video frame. In a moment, you will hear a fellow say "Pegi 16", and then it is safe to open your eyes.

HEED ME!

At first I was all "Eh, nothin' I ain't seen before", then I noticed the floor. That's the revolutionary bit. NEW PERIPHERAL! Take heed, Microsoft. It's a steal at only $15,000 and hourly contract labor for installation.

I'm curious to see how he gets shot as well. I was expecting this:

but then he grabbed his leg. Curiouser and curiouser...

We're watching Weird Science and one of the kids is named Gary, and has a license plate that says Gary.

I just had to post this because I realized that, years later, whenever we hear the name Gary (and sometimes when we don't) me and the Mrs. will just look at each other and start saying "Gaaaaaaary. Gary? Hmmm. GARY!". Vault 108 made quite an impression on us.

I need to start a "and that's why I fucking love you" thread for this shit.