Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

So after 20 Resident Evil games I am FINALLY able to move AND aim at the same time!! Well I should qualify that by saying you can strafe forward and backwards and left and right, but apparently there is an after-market add on that essentially adds another analog stick over the buttons on the 3ds and allows you to aim, shoot and move at the same time. It is almost necessary to be able to move and shoot at the same time given the cramped rooms in Revelations. All in all though it is a good game so far. Have to see how it holds up.

On a side note, while I was watching the /v/iyga gaem awards show, they kept showing the Titanic sinking, and I thought that a great survival horror game could be made out of you being on a cruise liner that sinks, but that only part of the ship gets filled with water and you have to find a way to escape. Add in zombies, or biomorphs or whatever you want to call them, and there ya go...Resident Evil...7!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even think there's a super-rare one in there to balance out that figure, like that 10-15k NES olympic or whatever one. its really just putting things in one place and trying to charge a premium...he might sell, but i'd be surprised unless he had more of them still in the original wrapping.

haha, true. what's even crazier @ the SMS for me is that...how many 3rd parties even showed up? i swear i recall seeing an activision/acclaim robot game on shelves once, and i know there must've been other devs/publishers but i had like 35+ games and they were all sega. 99% of what toys r us carried in the day was all sega. i don't think most of those games age well, but i do give props to them holding it down pretty much solo.

I would say that's awesome but the $5000 price tag boo-urns.

Although I have never seen the 3D games for the sms in action. I'm assuming it looks like balls but it's 1988 so im willing to forgive.

On a similar note I picked up a boxed Japanese Dreamcast for $100 today.

I also got a loose copy of Terranigma on the SNES for $10 http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Terranigma

Never released in the US BITCHES! Now the score is PAL 1 - NTSC 1,000,000.

Also while im here I found this very interesting,

A motion sensitive fishing rod was released for the few fishing games on the system. The fishing games for the US Market are Sega Bass Fishing (Get Bass in Japan), Sega Bass Fishing 2 (Get Bass 2 in Japan), Sega Marine Fishing and Reel Fishing: Wild (Fish Eyes Wild in Japan). Lake Masters Pro and Bass Rush Dream were only released in Japan.

The fishing rod can actually be used with Soulcalibur and Tennis 2K2 to a very limited extent.

I don't have the Fishing Rod but someone must do this RIGHT NOW!

I would say that's awesome but the $5000 price tag boo-urns.

Although I have never seen the 3D games for the sms in action. I'm assuming it looks like balls but it's 1988 so im willing to forgive.

On a similar note I picked up a boxed Japanese Dreamcast for $100 today.

I also got a loose copy of Terranigma on the SNES for $10 http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Terranigma

Never released in the US BITCHES! Now the score is PAL 1 - NTSC 1,000,000.

Also while im here I found this very interesting,

I don't have the Fishing Rod but someone must do this RIGHT NOW!

Fucksake. I had the rod and traded it along with Sega Bass fishing or w/e irrelevant fishing shit I was never going to play(I bought my DC off a friend with all the bells and whistles). I'm half tempted to shell out for another so we can have a new 'chainsaw controller penalty' like we have for Smash Bros. Soul Calibur's still on high rotation in my house whenever anyone's over.