Hondo's Bar

Movie & TV Blargh

NatPo be preggers w/ some lame dancer's baby! It's like Britney Spears all over again, y'all. :sad:

2000-where-the-heart-is-600w.jpeg

Natalie Portman to wed `Black Swan' choreographer (AP)

Natalie Portman is pregnant with her first child and is engaged to Benjamin Millepied, the choreographer of "Black Swan."

A publicist for Portman confirmed Monday that the couple are engaged and expecting, but declined to give any further details. People magazine first reported the news.

The 29-year-old actress and Millepied, a well-regarded ballet dancer and choreographer, met during the making of "Black Swan," Darren Aronofsky's psychological thriller that stars Portman as a ballet dancer. She's been nominated for best actress by the Golden Globes and the Screen Actors Guild.

Millepied played a small on-screen role in the film as a dancer.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a horrible cycle: Kevin Smith, studios, and the press have a long and storied history of being absolute dicks to each other. I'm not sure who started the fire, but Kevin Smith seems happy to let his meager career go up in flames over it by burning every single bridge he possibly can in a display that even Mickey Rourke couldn't duplicate. It's a shame because I'm actually really excited to see Red State, maybe he'll get off his high horse and go back to just being a fun film-maker but who knows.

Yikes. :pinch: He really probably thought this fake acquisition screening would be good hype for his film. That's the sad part. I was a huge Kevin Smith fan back in the day, followed his blog and everything. But he just lost touch with reality somewhere along the way. How the fuck can he have the stories he needs for another "Evening With..." lecture if he fucks over everyone in hollywood?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So...I am an A & E junkie..I really don't watch any other channels except for maybe comedy central, because I love Tosh.O!!

I have recently become addicted to Criminal Minds...the only thing that I find a little disconcerting is how the characters come and go...however, I can watch that show for hours!!

Intervention is over for this season...and Hoarders is gone...but now they have this new one called Relapse or something where these people get a sober coach...from what I have seen so far...I think I could be a sober coach...just keep my pimp hand strong! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming to Fox this summer. The awesome Rachel Bloom is one of the writers, and this is her first real TV gig.

We should all watch it.

Possibly together.

I tell you what, every time you watch this show, I'll buy you a Coke. Just keep track and mail me an invoice at the end of the year, mark it "business expenses". I will gladly reimburse you.