Hondo's Bar

So I got into Live

90sKid

I really, really want to get Braid and Castle Crashers. I'm tempted to buy Portal: Still Alive, but I'm not sure if it's worth it, as I've already finished Portal in the Orange Box (the PS3 version, sadly).

Anything else I should get?

By the way, do I need a membership to purchase shit? I'd love to be able to only buy cards for X numbers of points, and be on my way.

PD: Finally back. Psychiatry has been taking a lot of my time =/

:welcomeback:!!!!

Portal on XBL is just the same as the Orange box, sadly, and yeah, you need a live ID/XBL account membership to purchase games. Of course you'd prolly need one to even play games so I guess It's a necessary evil. We have a thread for gamertags man, add yours and in the meantime, tell me so I can add you!

:welcomeback:!!!!

Portal on XBL is just the same as the Orange box, sadly, and yeah, you need a live ID/XBL account membership to purchase games. Of course you'd prolly need one to even play games so I guess It's a necessary evil. We have a thread for gamertags man, add yours and in the meantime, tell me so I can add you!

Thanks a lot man! I'll be getting that membership soon, then =/

See you at Live!

I gotta get around to permanently disarming my msn when I'm on live. So Nick- you're saying you didn't link 'em and yet have no issues online? Most of us got our boxes way back before msn capability and I was just under the assumption I had to link my passport in order to get shit online or whatever.

Thankyou. You've kept me out of the sanitarium one more day. Until the neighbors discover I've been fucking the hamsters their kids buried in the back yard

I'd recommend gooses. Those only get better as they're older (corpses)!

You can also do some amazing stuff with snakes... Norris condoms, Indy Jones whips, and the ever popular dead-snake-jumps-out-of-the-can-for-grandma.

...really, someone just give me a tranquilizer, please.

:FHD:

Dead snakes don't spring so well as the foam ones. I saw someone coil a spring through a carpet snake, but I really don't have the constitution for it. PS- I live in a low income suburb or Australia, so we don't really know anyone keeps geese or snakes as pets, sadly. Although those fuckers can get their heads alla way around and I really don't want my testes goosed.

Archived