Hondo's Bar

Dark Reign

The NZA

You make a good point, but nothing you listed makes me want it any less than the Sentry, so even if it was bad it would still be a step up. I just want him to go away

I can't argue with that. As sacrilegious as it would be, it'd still be a step up.

I say they replace Sentry with a ham sandwich.

*grammar edit*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I glad to see I'm not alone in my hatred for Sentry (or as I call him the "I WIN" button) especially after reading Dark Avengers 12.

just read said issue...yeah, ok. the new addition to his power set, i second this statement.

deus ex'ing should not be a power.

i swear, this is gonna end in the new & old avengers unifying to take him down before he makes House of M2 and somehow im gonna owe joel another ten spot for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wish Genis-Vell hadn't been killed off. I loved his original 35 issue run of Captain Marvel. I just felt he deserved a better end than the one they gave him.

I especially wish he was around now just so he could take care of that "WIN" button problem.

Ah the original Thunderbolts started out great, but after 2 years of whining about public perception and alternating between being heroes and villians(and doing a half-arsed effort on both fronts), they were played out to shit. I paid attention when Scourge came back, but otherwise, Osbourne's Thunderbolts were at least a breathe of fresh air in the form of genuine psychotics being kept on a leash. Reminds me of that old X-Factor stuff with Mystique, Sabretooth Forge & WIldchild where they kept this collar on Sabretooth and locked him in a basement feeding him mice...

Do you mean Mach IV/Abe Jenkins/ The Beetle? Or when you say Mock IV was there someone else I was unaware of? Mockingbird shits me the most, being that she seems to open her legs for any guy on the team that'll give her attention. Not even Hawkeye leading the team as an act of defiance to Cap could make that book readable.

after #12 or so, when them fighting the Avengers became an annual event, the whole thing got tired.

Fuck Joystick and Speed Demon, fuck them in their stupid cunty faces until they die! I mean that from the bottom of my heart, Joystick was an annoying piece of shit and as far I'm concerned she and her "look at me I'm extreme" personality can stay locked up in obscurity land forever, Speed Demon's back with the villain crowd these days and as far as I'm concerned he can stay with The Hood's league of Z-list villains. S'where he belongs.

Sorry, I meant Mach IV, just woke up, still a little cloudy. And somewhere amongst reading the series I missed all this random sex Mockingbird was having with everybody, Moonstone was a pretty big cum dumpster but I only recall Mockingbird with Zemo and Hawkeye and both of those didn't last very long. I definitely want Blizzard and Radioactive Man back though. I know Mach IV (will be it be Mach V now?), Mockingbird, and The Fixer are foregone conclusions given recent issues.

Also keep in mind that when they say Zemo's THunderbolts vs. Osbourne's Thunderbolts, keep in mind they're talking about Paladin, Headsman, Jason X/Nuke/Scourge, Mr. X (he can fucking die too), Ant Man, and apparently Grizzly now. If they need another two members I could see Paladin and Ant Man joining Zemo's team after this whole mess is cleared up.

Sorry, I meant Mach IV, just woke up, still a little cloudy. And somewhere amongst reading the series I missed all this random sex Mockingbird was having with everybody, Moonstone was a pretty big cum dumpster but I only recall Mockingbird with Zemo and Hawkeye and both of those didn't last very long. I definitely want Blizzard and Radioactive Man back though. I know Mach IV (will be it be Mach V now?), Mockingbird, and The Fixer are foregone conclusions given recent issues.

You forgot the ridiculous Rogue/Gambit thing she had going with Mach IV toward the end. I like Moonstone and the fact that she's a fucking predator. Mockingborf is another one of these 'nice girls' that's really just a fucking whore with low self esteem. Y'know, just like Kirkman. SHit that's perfect: Kirkman is the Mockingbird of creators.

he totally does. its what i think of when i see his member title, personally.

i love that he's willing to forgive a lot when he loves a concept/cool idea, but once in a while, something - whether he's yet read it or not - will strike him as reminiscent of something else (sometimes, that thing is even something he enjoyed) and that's it, its dook and frankly, i should stop being a fanboy bitch about it or something.

also, the way i remember it, he's usually weeping towards the end-like. i dont know why that keeps happening.

Yes yes yes, it's all very nice and JZA's quite odd about his reading habits. Fact remains that wanted was awesome and T-bolts for the most part sucked dong and are quite laame.

Seriously- did they do anything in that series beyond prove their innocence/ betray any trust they curried proving their innocence?

Yes yes yes, it's all very nice and JZA's quite odd about his reading habits. Fact remains that wanted was awesome and T-bolts for the most part sucked dong and are quite laame.

Seriously- did they do anything in that series beyond prove their innocence/ betray any trust they curried proving their innocence?

:misty:

wait, i thought JZA was one of the fans of the Thunderbolts? i forget. i didnt read any of the Zemo stuff, i started when Warren Ellis came on. i liked the book, still kinda do even with the B-listers (anytime Mr X gets whupped on, im happy. i hate him), but its A-Team looks to run their course in this event.

The main reason I'm happy about Zemo being back in the captain's chair (so to speak) is because it means Osbourne loses another one of his teams.

Dark X-Men are on the verge of collapse as of issue 3 (I really hope Nate comes back long enough to take care of the "WIN" button), Nor-Var

as of Dark Avengers Annual has left them, gotten a serious power boost from the look of things & on top of that he looks like Space Ghost now :P

, The Cabal is pretty much kaput, and now with the return of Zemo, Ossy's TB team is going down.

After reading Zemo: Born Better, he's certainly more than he was and could definitely (IMO anyway) take down Scouge, Mr. X, Black Wanna-be and the rest of them with his old team. Hopefully Ghost, Paladin and Headsman come on to his side.

I could care less about Headsman, he's pretty worthless and Paladin just kinda drifts from team to team anyway. I hope they kill Mr. X and I hope they find some way to take Sentry with him. Marvel could use 2 less Deus Ex's (Hell if they could score the hat trick and knock off Red Hulk as well it would be like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one)

Archived