Hondo's Bar

Utah V.S. THE WORLD!

Ron Hightower

Utah V.S. THE WORLD!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know who the winner is, but folks are mad cause of the stupid BCS bowl system. Obviously, the BCS thought the drama between coaches and quarterbacks was more compelling for a national title game than actual records (Utah was undefeated, while both Florida and Oklahoma had a loss a piece). Let's vote to see who the 'real' champ would be if Utah had to face either one.

First off, congrats on the Utes (?) for their undefeated season, but I honestly don't think that they could of beat either team. Utah's schedule was no where near as tough as Florida OR Oklahoma. And with the monsters each team had at QB (and receiver and running back and defense) Utah would get crushed. That's just my opinion and in no way could we ever know the truth unless they actually played the games (disclaimer).

Yes in the end we will or wouldn't (n)ever know... That is why its sooo upseting. I'm just going to be typical girl and say "Oh well I don't really care who wins"... "In the office pool I pick the teams based on their uniform colors".

Gators were my high school colors, Sooners colors look better on me... So GO SOONERS, lol!

what up now?!?

**was going to explain myself but screw it... if ladies want to get mad that I said it... you're reading way too much into things... once again like a typical girl

radio sports heads were knocking the shit out the idea of Utah being the shit today, saying they havent played a top 10 team in years cause of how the divisions line up. sounded pretty convincing to me, given how much sports radio i listen to on average.

at work, the EMT drives the ambulance, i work the patients. you know the rule, dude driving controls the dial. it was at least something different than 8+ hours of power 96 looping 5 songs. wha, i cant listen of my own inclination?! anyway, what're your thoughts on what i said there?

Archived