Hondo's Bar

Hondonian Achievements

The NZA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually kinda like the idea of just ripping off XBox's achievement graphic and changing the text. Maybe make ourselves an "H" to go where the "X" is. It would certainly make it a lot easier to churn out a bunch of different awards if they all had the same template.

If this happens, i can claim credit for it. :mad:

It's hard to do a newbe specific one, cause so many people have been on for so long and all the achievements should be obtainable by everyone. Meaning, if we were to decide on an achievement for 'first 175 posts in 7 days' then everyone that's already been on can never get it. Not only that, but it couldn't be received later if you decided to go after it anyway. Got it (i think I confused myself)?

I actually kinda like the idea of just ripping off XBox's achievement graphic and changing the text. Maybe make ourselves an "H" to go where the "X" is. It would certainly make it a lot easier to churn out a bunch of different awards if they all had the same template.

co-signed for simplicity/lack of effort on my part.

It's hard to do a newbe specific one, cause so many people have been on for so long and all the achievements should be obtainable by everyone. Meaning, if we were to decide on an achievement for 'first 175 posts in 7 days' then everyone that's already been on can never get it. Not only that, but it couldn't be received later if you decided to go after it anyway. Got it (i think I confused myself)?

GOT IT!

Ok, this is what we got so far:

NAME OF ACHIEVEMENT - DESCRIPTION (can be changed)

No Life - 100 posts in one day.

Longevity - Having a thread that's gone over a 20 pages.

HonDID IT! - Hooked up with a fellow Hondonian (not someone you brought either... someone you MET on Hondos).

SUCKERS! - Recruited 15 members.

Shack Addict or The Nothing Significant to Say Achievement - 1,000 posts in the Crap Shack.

NSFW - Shown your goods on Hondos (chicks - boobs, guys - peepee).

One Big Happy Family - Met 25 fellow Hondonians

Award Whore - Won at least 5 awards in the Hondo's Awards

Come on people... give me something to work with...

Pulled a 2Track- left us all alone without your funny, please come back!

Photowhore- posted at least 20 pics of yourself in one year, show your bits next time, whore.

Gifter- sent a gift to (how ever many you guys decide) x amount of members, a.k.a. you have too much money, we are jealous.

Artist- contribute to art gallery, see, we aren't all losers!

TMI- yeah we didn't need to know all that. really.

Drama Queen- throw a fit already. you queen.

Hondos Bar Fly- post in drunk thread x amount of times, you lush!

HONDOS CON- made it to Hondos Con! (and lived to tell about it)

Ok, so in the hopes that SiBob has already started workin' on the look of the achievements, maybe we can start picking which actual achievements'll make the cut. Let's see if everyone agrees on these (also feel free to discuss they're value... everything I write isn't written in stone):

No Life - 100 posts in one day (15 Hondo's points)

Hondonian - Posted 5,000th post (25 Hondo's points)

Mile-High Club - Posted 10,000th post (50 Hondo's points)

True Hondonian - Posted 50,000th post (300 Hondo's points)

Shack Addict - 500 posts in the Crap Shack (5 Hondo's points)

It's Not Length, It's Longevity - Starting a thread that's gone over a 25 pages (20 Hondo's points)

SUCKERS! - Recruited 15 members (15 Hondo's points)

I Was There - On when 'most members ever online in one day' record is broken (20 Hondo's points)

I LOve yUO HoND0$ ba r - Posted in the 'Drunken Posting' thread at least 10 times (20 Hondo's points)

Road Trip! - Traveled to another STATE to meet Hondonians (25 Hondo's points)

Frequent-Flier Miles - Traveled to another CONTINENT to meet Hondonians (35 Hondo's points)

One Big Happy Family - Met 25 fellow Hondonians (30 Hondo's points)

Award Whore - Won at least 5 awards in the Hondo's Awards (10 Hondo's points)

Epic Fail - Won at least 3 'Bitterest' awards in the Hondo's Awards (5 Hondo's points)

Secret Santa - Gave 5 gifts to fellow Hondonians (10 Hondo's points)

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Received at least 5 gifts without ever having sent one yourself (15 Hondo's points)

Patience Is A Virtue - Won a debate against either Arch or Jax (25 Hondo's points)

King of Politics - Won a debate against BOTH Arch AND Jax (50 Hondo's points)

Arteeest - Have had at least 5 pieces in the art gallery (15 Hondo's points)

HonDID IT! - Hooked up with a fellow Hondonian not brought on by you, but someone you MET on Hondos (100 Hondo's points)

NSFW - Shown your goods on Hondos (100 Hondo's points)

Ok, here's it for now. Tell me what y'all think...

true, or even just pythagoras or something there. SB, can you do this? its just a shame i cant have it flash when people meet that requirement. all we can do is award it in this thread and toss it onto your profile, for now.

Archived