Hondo's Bar

Super Bowl XLIII 2.1.09

Signal08

NFL Championship game -Superbowl-  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And that was quite a pre-inaugural show they put on in Washington yesterday. Then Barack Obama got up and he told the crowd that “anything is possible in America” except, of course, the Eagles being in the Super Bowl."

-Jay Leno, Jan 19th.

Haaaaa!!! Man, I was so fuckin happy when the Cardinals beat the Eagles. There was *2* Cardinals supporters in this whole dorm, including me, against a sea of eagles fans.

Um, so I like the Cardinals. They remind me of the way the Dolphins played in the late nineties with Marino with the exciting, showy, passing game. Only thing is the Cardinals are better cuz they actually have a running game too.

Now I have to admit, like one of the Eagles fans said to me, the Cardinals are indeed a flukey team, but I don't care. They got style.

Steelers defense looks tough, but they're boring. The only player on their team I like is Troy Palayoohoo or whatever his name is. Cuz he's fucking fast and mean. I'm looking forward to seeing the matchup between him and Larry Fitzgerald.

lol.. miserable indeed cuz their team isnt there each year.. whatcha gonna do.. all of a sudden arizona has a sik D and fitzgerald iz unstoppable... last time he got shut down by da eagles.. after that rapage i guess they started livin on da edge.. ridiculous... gotta ruuut 4 da steelers cuz theyre in da same state unfortunately.. eagles shoulda been there so they coulda beatem twice in a row this season.. o welz -_-;

EAGLEZ FO LIFE BABY!

I do hate the jets... and damned Tom Brady. I hate the pats bc of Brady alone. I was a Drew Bledsoe fan.

I will be at work, but thankfully unless a plane crashes, work is VERY slow, and we have a pimpin' 32 inch flat screen tv with... with... HD! How or why work did that, no clue, but no complaints either.

I will have my jar of medium salsa and my huge bag of hint of lime chips!

That's what I'm talkin' about! More support for the Cards! GO ARIZONA!!!!

As for Brady... I don't like him. I can acknowledge he's great, but I don't like him. I was a Bledsoe fan, too, but I could never, ever... EVER, EVER, EVER like the Pats. Even if they left the Dolphins division. Hey, I didn't like the Colts till they left our division, but sorry not the Pats.

"The Cardinals getting to the Super Bowl is the Football equivalent of Spain suddenly re-taking over the world!"

i loved it, hilarious!!

back to the teams...originally i was going for the Steelers, but the more I read up on the Cardinals the more I want them to win. I have to admit im switching over. Thank GOD I didn't bet any money yet. So yea, I'm going for the Cardinals now!! Not only cause I think Matt Leinart is smart (sociology degree) and yummy (6'5 232lbs nothing can go wrong there), but cuz they have a chance.

One significant thing in common with this super bowl as to last years, is the underdog can win. That is if they play to their potential. Hopefully Fitzgerald plays like there's no tomorrow.

"We are who nobody thought we were" Cardinals fan

Oh yea, couldn't leave out a pic of Leinart

*sighs* my new man

mattleinart.jpg

23leinart_large1.jpg

Archived