Hondo's Bar

Super Bowl XLIII 2.1.09

Signal08

NFL Championship game -Superbowl-  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the score is gonna be 34-28 Cardinals. I gotta go with D. McNabb on sportscenter with the x-factor in this game...Anquan Boldin. During the regular season, this guy was a touchdown monster, and everyone has forgotten about him. I see him with about 7 catches, 90 yards and 2 TDs. Fitzgerald will probably have 175 yards, zero TDs. (Anyone who played fantasy football knows what I'm talking about)

The MVP could of gone to Big Ben or James Harrison, but sadly John Madden wasn't the one giving out the award (notoriously known for favoring big scrappy QBs and big scrappy defensive players). With stats like 9 REC, 131 YDS, 1 (game winning) TD... it was Holmes all the way (from South Florida, by-the-way). Congats to the Steelers and their 6th Super Bowl win!

It was a game making play, because it's 7 point the Cardinals would have gotten and that the Steelers got instead, swaying the difference 14 point from what it would have been, and on top of that, being the last play of the half, the ball would got to the Cardinals no matter how the play ended, so it not even like they gained a possession. If Harrison hadn't made the full 100 yard return, it would have keep 7 points off the Cardinals board, but they wouldn't have gotten the 7 points themselves and ball would have gone back to them in the second half. If it had been only a 99 yard return, the Cardinals would have won. One of Super Bowl history's greatest plays.

Archived