Hondo's Bar

Man, don't fuck with Christian Bale!

in todays 'lets baby society' and everyone demanding an apology... I hope he doesnt.

Rephrased, I hope he just apologizes to the guy he cussed out, in private. There is no need for Bale to go public. This was a private matter, behind closed doors, as to where someone took the tape and went public. THEY need to say sorry. Just like in Phelps case, someone snapped a pic on the celly, and didnt think twice about the nations rep or an olympians rep or nothing... just took the pic and ran to the media. Attention whores unlimited... the barnicals of America.

Bale, play on playa.

Rephrased, I hope he just apologizes to the guy he cussed out, in private.

Considering the "incident" happened last summer and considering the Terminator movie needed both Christian Bale and its cinematographer, I imagine this already happened a while back.

Bale: 'I Acted Like A Punk'

6 February 2009 11:10 AM, PST

Actor Christian Bale has publicly apologised for his foul-mouthed tirade on the set of upcoming movie Terminator Salvation, insisting his behaviour was "out of order beyond belief". The Batman Begins star's outburst last summer was caught on tape and the four-minute long audio, in which he uses the F-word 35 times, leaked onto the internet earlier this week (begs02Feb09).

Bale is heard angrily reprimanding and hurling abuse and expletives at director of photography Shane Hurlbut, who distracted him during a scene by walking onset twice.

The recording earned Bale much criticism - prompting the actor to come forward to express his "regret" at his "inexcusable" behaviour.

In an interview with the Los Angeles-based Kevin & Bean radio show on Friday, Bale says, "I have to tell ya, it's been a miserable week for me... I know I have a potty mouth, everybody knows that now. The thing that I really wanna stress is that I have no confusion whatsoever, I was out of order beyond belief. I was way out of order. I acted like a punk, I regret that, and there is nobody that has heard that tape that it's hit harder than me. So I make no excuses for it, it was inexcusable and I hope that is absolutely clear..."

Bale blames himself for getting too engrossed in his character and losing control of his temper - although he is adamant the bust-up "never came close to being physical".

He adds, "So many people have opinions on this, but none of them were there. Now, we're making Terminator... Sarah Connor is in an insane asylum. I play John Connor, Sarah Connor's son. Now, on the day that all of this happened, the scene that we were doing, I was trying to show a little of that in the blood craziness. You know what? It went very wrong and for reasons that myself, and Shane... and every crewmember who was in that hanger at Kirkland Air Space (in Washington) that day, they know the reasons, I got annoyed and then what happened, I made it ugly, and that was awful of me. I took it way too far and completely mixed up fact and fiction, I'm half John Connor, half Christian Bale and we've heard what happened."

But Bale insists he and Hurlburt have not let the incident affect their professional relationship: "I've not only talked with him, we resolved this completely that very day. We kept working for a number of hours. Listen, when I'm saying I'm not coming back on that set if he's still there, you know what? It's hot air. I don't believe that. I had no intention of getting anybody fired. I absolutely believed in Shane's capability, he's done a wonderful job on that movie. Everything is resolved between us, there is no problem whatsoever. I've seen a cut of the movie and he has done a wonderful professional job, and I don't want anyone to have a misunderstanding about that."

Actor Christian Bale has publicly apologised for his foul-mouthed tirade

But Bale insists he and Hurlburt have not let the incident affect their professional relationship: "I've not only talked with him, we resolved this completely that very day."

===================================================

Well the world got what it 'demanded'

even though he apologized to the only fucking person that it mattered to the very day it happened. This damned media crazed society can suck on an egg.

/agreed. who else was owed an apology? i dont follow. are things so bad these days that if he said "hey, it was between me and that guy." and left it at that, would he hurt for acting jobs? he'd not be the new tom cruise alla sudden, i think. he'd still be batman, for one.

love the remixes. especially the second two.

anyway, how is this so different than phelps smoking weed? you got someone that's famous that had their behavior exposed and in the end, it takes their image a notch down. yeah, it's not that uncommon someone smokes out or goes off on someone. least he didn't hit the guy!

so is the life of the famous.

• 1 month later...
Excellent:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Batman runnin' around buck-naked. No, sir, I don't like that at all none neither.

Archived