Hondo's Bar

Hondonian Law

The NZA

Ah here's what I was looking for, straight from the horse's mouth.

ok, its done.

New Hondo's Rule:

From now on, when making a new topic that's Not Safe For Work, you must choose the "NSFW" post icon (found below your post box). Moderators & co-admins, anyone who finds a topic that's gone unsafe, please change the first post to use this post icon, so it shows up like this:

NSFW.jpg

exercise your best judgement; if the titties are out, or its any pic that you woudlnt want your job's IT seeing, just go ahead & label it.

You can find that post here.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, we aren't talking US constitution, we're talking Hondonian 'Law'.

actually, I AM talking about Hondonian Law.

funny thing about it is that it isn't written anywhere, so there is no clear thing to rely on to solve these matters.

and going on the rule Baytor found:

Problem with that is that you cannot label the Shoutbox NSFW: it just exists. And the reason that rule was created was, specifically, to forewarn people about unsafe threads so they would be able to exercise caution.

You cannot exercise caution if it's on the front page.

I believe the spirit of that rule exists to make Hondo's both non-censor but still available to be seen by all.

What we need is for Nicky-poo to clarify that rule.

You know, several of us have repeatedly called on Nick to make a call. He still hasn't. Would I be remiss in saying that he most likely will not and that this is up to us to hash out? I still say it should be put to a vote.

this sounds like just the kind of conflict that naked chick mud wrestling was meant to solve.

hondo's deserves only the best solution.

That was to ASC's comment about how it perfectly okay to post NSFW shit in regular threads without prior warning, which in accordance with that rule means a moderator would have to tag the thread.

Which I would gladly do, if I had that option, but unless you're a mod or a rocker the thread starter, twisted thread starter you can't do that.

n9glx.gif

Best show ev-er

Edited by alive she cried

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote

Or, naked chick mud wrestling. For which I nominate Def and Cindy. I will video tape the event for posterity.

cindy?...

cindy...

is she hot?

and why is there not a mud wrestling smiley... goddamn it nick, what kind of place are you running here?

L0BO and yes, she's very attractive.

ohhhh right. I haven't really seen her posts (if she's made any) since I started poking around lately. I knew it had to be someone I knew, but /raps skull my memory ftl. it'll be interesting nonetheless, pasty white nerd vs. ... non-white non-nerd. LET'S GET IT ON.

We the Addicted Sex Offenders of the Union of Hondonian States, and Jax. Do hearby place upon this realm of opinionated perfection, under 2Track, the iron fist of censorship by which no NSFW stuff may ever appear within the Shoutbox Maximus Gloriousus by must remain Crapped Shacked for all eternity wherein. Amen.