Hondo's Bar

Larry the Cable Guy ROAST

I liked the Denis Leary Roast only for his fuck-laced speech at the end. However Gary Busey being there (Why IS Gary Busey there?) should be nothing short of epic filled with weird slogans and Iraqi war crys. I just got a reason to watch this thing.

wtf happened to norm mcdonald at saget's roast? he was as funny as cancer

I thought the same thing the first time I watched it, 2nd time I got what he was doing and it was among the funniest shit on there. Intentionally being painfully bad. I was quoting the Gilbert Gottfried jab for weeks.

Gilbert Gottfried, when you go to the bathroom you'll see a sign that says, "Gentlemen." Pay no heed, go right in. There's no room that says "Scoundrels" on it.

More highlights from Norm MacDonald's genius roast. Seriously Arch, you gotta dig this with the right mindset. He's doing a parody of some Shecky Greene-ish hack.

Greg Giraldo is here. He has the grace of a swan, the wisdom of an owl and the eyes of an eagle...ladies and gentlemen this man is for the birds.

Susie Essman is here, she's famous for being a vegetarian. Hey, she may be a vegetarian but she's still fulla baloney in my book!

Bob, you have a lot of well wishers here tonight, and a lot of them would like to throw you down one. A well. They want to murder you in a well. It seems a little harsh, but apparently they want to murder you in a well. It says here in this card.

But Bob has a beautiful face, like a flower. Yeah, a cauliflower. No offense, but...your face...looks...like a cauliflower.

You know I heard you have hair on your chest Bob, and let me tell you somethin'; that isn't your only resemblance to Rin-Tin-Tin...(confused looks from everyone)...You're a fuckin' dog face. How do you not get that?

The first time I watched Norm doing the roast I cringed, until I realized WHAT he was doing. It is just with everyone else telling the meanest, sickest jokes they can possibly come up with, Norm did jokes that were clean and as corny as possible. Once you understand that I think that it becomes quite funny.

object width="425" height="344">

object width="425" height="344">

Archived