Hondo's Bar

Red Dead Redemption

The NZA

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, quite the opposite, this looks amazing. This just isn't a sequel to Red Dead Revolver at all, it's more like a sequel to Gun even though Rockstar had nothing to do with gun. As for online, we'll see when the ominous shadow of a wedding isn't looming above.

Oh ho ho he's a clever boy. Mah. I've in honesty only had a 2nd hand launch unit from the US & the Halo box die. My AU launch unit plugged on like a goddamned champ & I only upgraded for a HDMI port, and my current unit I've had for more than a year without trouble. Realistically dude, they're cheap enough now(at least here) that you'd almost pay asmuch for one as you would a game, and at least then we can have more enchanting XBL dates.

You sure you're not confusing me with someone else? Seriously, the number of times I venture online in a gaming capacity can be counted on both hands, one if you discount work colleague's constant cajoling/coertion.

To get back on-topic though, tell me it wouldn't be worthwhile just to go and rape/pillage an old western town with all of us?

• 2 weeks later...