Hondo's Bar

Red Dead Redemption

The NZA

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! This game is amazing! Being a HUGE fan of the GTA games this purchase was a no-brainer, but I didn't expect much more than the same. After the 10's of thousands of GTAs it's kinda plug in and play. Not RDR! Yo, Rockstar has been able to make games fresh again. This is like nothing I've ever played... but have. It's CRAZY! We REALLY need to do the posse thing, for real...Ok, back to the game!

You might actually play the damn thing if you got a game you'd want to play for it. >.>

Heavy Rain, God of War, Katamari Forever, Little Big Planet & to a leser extent Infamous as well as 3rd party games that worked a lot better on PS3 like Bioshock & Burnout Paradise. Nonetheless, It's an odd thing for me to play anything but thje original Soul Edge & Lost Vikings on the thing.

Man, whenever I think of Semis I think of T2, so I now feel like the game will be incomplete without a sequence chasing John Connor on a shetland pony while a hick band plays an old west version of 'you could be mine' in the background.

WTF are zebra doing in the old west?

Well, to be fair it's a Zebra-Donkey. A Zebronkey if you will. And I'm pretty sure you will. Now, you may ask

"Ok...then what the fuck is a Zebronkey doing in the old west?"

to which I say STFUSTFUSTFUICAN'THEARYOU.

I don't think they're in single player, just multi rewards. I could be wrong.

So me and Panch are tearing shit up. While steering a wagon with him leaning out the side taking potshots at passersby, I couldn't help but think "what if these empty seats were filled with fellow Hondonians?"

I guess it's too much to ask. :sarcasm:

p.s. if u don't play rdr u r a gay. and not in a good way.

Tomorrow I get off at 3pm (Central... I think). Logan and Jon (Spacecowboy) have already confirmed for after 3 until whenever. Played with Bish a bit, but forgot to ask if wanted to play tomorrow. Hopefully he'll see this or just be on. Still... whomever (Nick) can get a hold of a copy by then is welcome to join. I know the overseas people can't get it till later so I understand your pain (for being the weaker country). This wont be the last game we play...

Hopefully.

Multiplayer is glitchy as balls. Once I get connected I tend to stay connected for at least a few hours, but getting connected in the first place can be a problem. I found that it's almost impossible for me to launch multi from single player, but I can pretty much always connect from the title screen. While in free roam, occasionally my horse/weapon/hat/character or enemies will turn completely invisible.

I also haven't been able to redeem my pre-order outfit code yet. It always says that it can't find the server.

Here's hoping R* fixes it pretty soon.

Multiplayer is glitchy as balls. Once I get connected I tend to stay connected for at least a few hours, but getting connected in the first place can be a problem. I found that it's almost impossible for me to launch multi from single player, but I can pretty much always connect from the title screen.

That's weird i have the opposite problem, i can only connect from the story mode (single player), and only of someone invites me. Luckily I have two xboxes and two copies and so my husband can invite me because for some weird reason he has no problem getting in at all. I never get kicked when we are in a party tho.

I have seen the invisible players as well (haha not really seen per say...), and wow, what a bummer on those glitches, nothing worse than getting your ass handed to you over and over by a cocky invisible 12 year old.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns

That's weird i have the opposite problem, i can only connect from the story mode (single player), and only of someone invites me. Luckily I have two xboxes and two copies and so my husband can invite me because for some weird reason he has no problem getting in at all. I never get kicked when we are in a party tho.

I have seen the invisible players as well (haha not really seen per say...), and wow, what a bummer on those glitches, nothing worse than getting your ass handed to you over and over by a cocky invisible 12 year old.

And two gold memberships I assume. It doesn't get pointed out as much in regards to gaming (as opposed to Star Wars :mumble:), but you guys are hard-fuckin'-core.

Respect.

My internet's dead for the next 8-10 business days due to all manner of cocksuckery from my service provider. Inna meantime, simgle player for me is littke more than GTA with horses and I started out completely tired of the fucking engine, but it rewards me ever-so slightly as I progress.