Hondo's Bar

Red Dead Redemption

The NZA

Dear Mexican Lawmen,

It is unfortunate that you had to arrest me for the events today, but I believe your small town has a problem. I only shot those bags of maize because I believed them to be possessed. You see where I come from, America, our bags of corn do not float in midair. I thought I was doing your people a service by removing the threat of haunted kernals. Apparently I was in the wrong, and I apologize. Seriously though, look into that because something is clearly wrong here.

Sincerely Mr. Britches.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do people still play this?? I stopped playing storymode when i had to capture trains- i found it annoying. bought the zombie pack and found that enjoyable as long as no one cheated. i had a floating horse for awhile and a dead whorish looking mexican followed me around for a bit but alas, i cannot capture this on xbox. If i jump online i find annoying twelve year olds who think everyone is as impressed with the word, 'cunt' as they are. :( i loved this game...now it's just as bad as COD.

nope i never got out of mexico with my floating horse and whore lol. i still have the game because i tend to go back when i get bored with whatever and keep playing, until i get bored again. I've done this with Fallout, Skyrim, Paradise City, and Red Dead. I know I'll get back into it, eventually. I loved the multiplayer but i had a hell of a time getting into live games with folks on my live friends list, and getting into matches with random folk turned out to be more trouble than it was worth.

my problem was i couldn't match up with people i wanted to play with, locally or otherwise, without someone getting kicked from the game, so i gave up. it was a real bummer because i wanted to play with a team with common goals. Not just random shitheads. the zombie add on was cool, but it still had the same problems. I'm all for team based games (COD, Battlefield Red Dead, Paradise City, Rock band and so on) but if the game makers can't be bothered to make it decent i don't see the point. Which is why i tend to stick to battlefield lol.

Man, I actually had one of the best, if not the best online experience with Burnout Paradise. I actually got to spend a couple hours with a bunch of cool folks, who knew what they were doing going around doing challenges. There was like a couple of players who were basically acting as leaders guiding everyone very cool like on where to go next. That was years ago though. I own it on my hard drive, but have it played in a long time so I'm sure it's gone to shit by now. I'm a much bigger fan of free roam online than restricted PvP game-mode-only online.

Burnout is my favorite random multiplayer game hands down. the old school players are ALWAYS willing to help the casual or newb players. You'll find the same with battlefield. However some of the BF3 players tend to use the map cheats, but the i find the BF2 and BFWW players to be of my age and caliber as far as maturity goes.

I think the most fun I ever had in multiplayer was GTA IV during the first few months. Groups of people in free roam setting up crazy stunts. Impromptu games of cat and mouse when someone gets a military chopper and starts chasing you while you're on a motorcycle.

The wonderful moments in races where some gorgeous sonofabitch would ditch his sports car and get in a bus, and start driving the wrong direction.

Trolling on launch night was a beautiful thing. I can't count the times I would say "remember: press Y to boost" at the beginning of a race and watch someone in front of me bail out of their car while absolute hilarity ensued.

Getting a good team together and absolutely owning the heist modes with coordination and teamwork.

There was this tangible excitement in the air. It was new and it was a fucking delight.