Hondo's Bar

Hondos Inc

The NZA

Alright! My PayPal is all set up (unless you guys would prefer cashiers checks or unmarked non-consecutive $20's, of course), and I've got some new folks that are just itchin' to join.Just so I know what to tell my employer, what percentage of tithe do you guys prefer?That better not have anything to do with "knowing in the biblical sense". :mad:

Maybe :mad:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe :mad:

I'm not going to personally attack you, but I'm going to state that I find the implied acts morally reprehensible.

Could someone please make Newts change his "FROM:" information in his personal profile? I don't think the "W" word is appropriate.

So...is this actually gonna go on all day, or are you hopefully going to get bored enough to restore the board anytime soon?

Ugh. Quit trying to rain on everyone's parade. That's all I ever see from you: disagree with something someone posted, get all self-righteous, state pretentious opinions as fact.

That sort of thing has no place in Hondos Inc.

Conform or be banned.

I'm not going to personally attack you, but I'm going to state that I find the implied acts morally reprehensible.

Could someone please make Newts change his "FROM:" information in his personal profile? I don't think the "W" word is appropriate.

I'll change it to <CENSORED>.

And if you don't like it then get your <CENSORED> over here in NOV and tell it to my face.

Some people just want to take-take-take.

Did it ever occur to you that the Hondo's you used for free was costing somebody something?

"Oh, I just want to come post and let someone else take care of the bill."

Poor Nick has been eating creamed corn for months because of people like you. I say, he deserves an opportunity to live a worthwhile life and pay Newt back.

The new Hondoscon timeshare lodge is gonna be great.

You know, you're not half as funny as you seem to think you are, and you're still twice as funny as the admin seems to think he is. So, for those with reading disorders, I shall try this yet again, are we going to needlessly drag this out all day, or will we be returning to normal anytime soon? If you don't want to publically spoil your joke, fine, PM me the answer and I'll let it go.

Hmm...it seems like DKS's posts are getting lost between here and there. I'll call Paul again, maybe he knows. The execs from Yahoo are down here right now and they're giddy with excitement...they don't seem to mind a few posts getting lost here and there.

Paul's number just went straight to voicemail, I'll send him a text or something.

fyi: the thread count on the home page is still the same.

+1

byes :mad:

That's just a database issue at this point. The old posts are still in the middle of being purged...that's just one of those things that's going to take a bit to fix.

That's a transitional issue. Will be resolved soon enough.

You know, you're not half as funny as you seem to think you are, and you're still twice as funny as the admin seems to think he is. So, for those with reading disorders, I shall try this yet again, are we going to needlessly drag this out all day, or will we be returning to normal anytime soon? If you don't want to publically spoil your joke, fine, PM me the answer and I'll let it go.

Wow. Define impatience: Thinking that 'soon' and 'until the end of the day' are opposites.

I, for one, embrace our new corporate parent figures. So, as a <CENSORED> Deputy, when do I receive my bonus retention award?

Edited by Reverend Jax

about that....

Legal just got back to us about their talks with the Treasury Department. The Retention Awards have been done away with.

On a brighter note, we can now expect a cool 500 Million in 'Restructuring Funds' once the new Stimulus Package is unveiled in Washington :love: