Hondo's Bar

A step in the right direction

Thelogan

After the initial shock, I'm have now become thrilled with the notion of a new, better, corporately sponsered Hondos.

Thank god we've finally been lifted past all that foul mouthed poopie. I think we can all hold hands and get along here just fine.

If I can work out a deal on totes...will you kindly calm down?

Seriously. Not to be impolite, but you (non-specific (i.e. not a personal attack)) people need to take a chill-pill. Can't you see that this is for the good of the board?

Hondosinc. is our glorious future. Hondo's Bar is a shameful past.

Jesus does indeed rock my socks. My only concern is that Admin Nick's light may outshine that of our lord and savior.

You need to be careful Jay, I think implying that there is a power higher than that of our AWESOME overseer's counts as questioning authority.

So this guy walks into a house of ill repute and asks the Manager what he might be able to purchase for 20 dollars. The manager replies the cheapest woman of Ill Repute is 45 dollars.

The man, desperate for a way to empty his jizzum sack pleads and pleads with the manager until he finally gives in. The manager hands the man a key and tells him to go up to room 325.

The man gets up to room 325 and opens the door to find a beautiful naked woman laying on the bed asleep, spread eagle. Not wanting to miss his chance he undresses and hops on the woman and proceeds to start copulating with the woman.

This goes on for about 10 minutes when all the sudden some white goo starts oozing from her nose and ears. Startled the man jumps off and runs downstairs to tell the manager.

The manager listens and then sighs and yells to a mexican man sittin in the corner smoking a cigarette..."Hey Jose, Dead Lady's Full Again!"

Out of the gutter and into the sewer... :mad:

I think you meant 'know in the biblical sense'.

oh. OH! :mad: Oh, that's DISGUSTING! :mad:

Why would you even THINK about something like that, much less POST it on a family friendly message board?

I just don't understand some people.

Archived