Hondo's Bar

The New Family Friendlier Baytor

Iambaytor

You know, I've been thinking a lot and I really have been too hard on everything. You know what? Halo is just gosh darn good and Wanted was the stuff that Eisner awards are made of (despite all that horrible cursing.) And Mr. Hakujin, you're cat's galoshes in my book, let's go down to our favorite government sanctioned sub-forum and talk about how great everything is. I love you all! Especially Skeeter and Panch, you

NO <CENSORED>ING WAY, IT'S ALL LIES!!! <CENSORED>ING LIESS THEy're TRYING to-

<We're sorry. This user has logged off unexpectedly. Please enjoy the new, improved, Hondo Inc. and forget you ever saw anything.>

<CENSORED>o all, it seems I had a momentary relapse into my old hateful ways. I apologize fully. Here's a new review.

Ritalin

Delightful. 16 out 5.

Now, lets go sing campfire songs and wait for the mothership to take us all home.

I've only got so much time, I put my pills under my tongue and spit them out in the toilet when they weren't looking. Don't let this fool you, it's all conspiracy, the'yre taking over.

<CENSORED>, someone's coming, they told me if I didn't take my medicine they'd give me a labotom-

is he back yet? I can't wait for the new Questionably Content :love: In this one, he tells us about how awesome Tank Girl was!

Tank girl is the worst movie ever and if you ever say that name again I will never let you into the house *shudder*

You know, I've been thinking a lot and I really have been too hard on everything. You know what? Halo is just gosh darn good and Wanted was the stuff that Eisner awards are made of (despite all that horrible cursing.) And Mr. Hakujin, you're cat's galoshes in my book, let's go down to our favorite government sanctioned sub-forum and talk about how great everything is. I love you all! Especially Skeeter and Panch, you

NO <CENSORED>ING WAY, IT'S ALL LIES!!! <CENSORED>ING LIESS THEy're TRYING to-

<We're sorry. This user has logged off unexpectedly. Please enjoy the new, improved, Hondo Inc. and forget you ever saw anything.>

Swell, buddy! Make sure to bring Season 1 of The Creek when you come over. I'll have the popcorn and hot chocolate ready!

Archived