Hondo's Bar

HONDOS IN TROUBLE?! - PLEASE READ

The NZA

you ass! It's ok to not do it to ASC but perfectly fine to do it to me, George and Angel, is that it?

...yes? I feel much worse know that hondonians I actually consider to be real human beings were put off by this. When your emotions are toyed with, it's like seeing a cartoon villain get his comeuppance. Do I feel bad for Dr Claw when Inspector Gadget unwittingly foils his plots (with the assistance of Penny and Brain, of course)? Yeah, kind of, but that's because I'm a bleeding heart leeberal, but at the end of the day, I don't lose any sleep over it. ASC on the other hand, is not a cartoon villain, he's a for real person for whom I feel real empathy with. See the difference?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you would like that, wouldn't you?

Lordy lord lord, how I dream about you leaving this place forever. Sometimes I dream about it at night, and I wake up and realize it was all just in the cock-tease of my subconscious. Then I cry myself back to sleep, to a world without Joel....

• 2 weeks later...

the arch/jax argument at the end of this was the best part.

My final words, late as they are since I've not had internet access

If you were in on it or found out, ha ha, pat on the back

if you were offended by it, if you want to shoot us or feel we suck or whatever.... you're the only one that's fussing here, so have fun breaking the blood vessel in your eye cause it sure doesn't hurt me, if you took it that seriously, you deserve the feel that way.

for those who found it funny or good or don't care... kudos to you, cause that's the whole damn point.

sorry i'm late

Archived