Hondo's Bar

HondoShare in trouble!

Stilly

• 2 weeks later...

HondoShare as an upload service is dead. It has been plagued by hackers over the past month, and finally caught the notice of my hosting company. It seems a file upload service / hosting service is a violation of the Terms of Service.

I hate to pull the plug on it, I really do. I feel it's been my main contribution to Hondo's, and I'm really saddened by this turn of events.

The images that were uploaded will remain, and HondoShare currently exists in the form of a folder packed with images and a simple home page that states "This domain is unavailable".

Final count: 2069 images, 403 megabytes of information.

We had a good run, but it's over now.

Goodbye HondoShare.

May 16, 2008 - November 5, 2009

I'll miss it, and I give you a stern slap on the back and a playful tickle of your anus with my middle finger.

Thanks for managing to keep it around as long as you did, especially seeing as how it was against the rules this whole time.

Keep on keepin' on Al, don't let this shit get ya down. I don't think I'm out of line saying that we all greatly appreciate the time and effort you put in for our convenience.

I'll miss it, and I give you a stern slap on the back and a playful tickle of your anus with my middle finger.

Thanks for managing to keep it around as long as you did, especially seeing as how it was against the rules this whole time.

Keep on keepin' on Al, don't let this shit get ya down. I don't think I'm out of line saying that we all greatly appreciate the time and effort you put in for our convenience.

I echo these sentiments, sir!

In light of recent events with HondoShare and Nilbog.net, I created a Flickr account for people to upload pictures to for Hondos to help prevent hotlinking and losing photos in the process. Being that it is not as cool as HondoShare was with uploading whatever the fuck you want, please don't uploading anything that could be viewed as illegal to get the account taken down or possibly put me in jeopardy (seeing as I created the account...)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hondosbar

Yahoo! ID:

hondosbar@yahoo.com

Password:

hotcostner123

So there you have it. Until everything gets sorted out, feel free to use the Flickr!

PS I want you to know, Stilly, that we love you and we are so happy and lucky to have you in our lives <3

good call, thanks ray-ray. ima start using it soon.

ps can you PM me the facebook info? i never can log onto that no mores.

I think I had the Myspace info once, but damned if I can even remember that.... Did you ever tell me the FB stuff? You prolly did but I have a silly memory :(

Stillbored: I've maybe had one or two interactions w/ you on here as I'm a n00b, but thank you for your efforts in keeping the hondoshare going for as long as you did. :D

In light of recent events with HondoShare and Nilbog.net, I created a Flickr account for people to upload pictures to for Hondos to help prevent hotlinking and losing photos in the process. Being that it is not as cool as HondoShare was with uploading whatever the fuck you want, please don't uploading anything that could be viewed as illegal to get the account taken down or possibly put me in jeopardy (seeing as I created the account...)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hondosbar

Yahoo! ID:

hondosbar

Password:

hotcostner123

So there you have it. Until everything gets sorted out, feel free to use the Flickr!

PS I want you to know, Stilly, that we love you and we are so happy and lucky to have you in our lives <3

Apparently my avatar disappereded from imageshack or wherever I was hosting it. immediately went to the nilblog link on my bookmarks and had a D'oh moment as I forget this lovely hondoshare had gone the way of the dodo. Thanks for this ray-ray! :D

Archived