Hondo's Bar

Hondos T-Shirts: 2nd wave

The NZA

Lottie%20the%20Hottie.jpg

good a logo as any

Shirts should be around $15/piece. anything tacked onto that goes towards server fees & a drink for aarty for her forthcoming shipping efforts. Yes, we're still using the classic harley logo (seen above) for this wave; Hot Costner etc images will come later.

Hondo's Shirts: Round 2

Deadline to place order: midnight, Halloween

Members who've paid so far:

alive she cried (XL, #86)

the division of joy (by way of DOJ) - (XXL, # 4)

gunsmithx (XXXL, # 99)

bishopcruz (XL/#3)

lulu (M, # 26)

Darth Fluffakins (XXXL, #88)

Musicmaniac (Skeets) - L, # 00

Musicmaniac (arch) - XXL, # 00

crimsonfire (L, # 77)

Yahven (L, 8)

Boogie (M, #58)

amynicole (L, #7)

Hakujin (L, #09)

Thelogan Prime (XXL, #37)

Dante (XL, # 42)

Pending payment:

TheLoganPrime (XL, # 37)

SpunkyMonkey/Somethingmanly? (XL, #?)

megz (?/?)

Members who expressed interest:

Diamond

dante

Panch

CJDucky

Endworld?

Signal (XL, # 08)

Members Id like to get shirts for if i can get the $ together:

Jumbie

defgoddess

TulipO

WhoDey

C U Space Cowboy?

Losifer

dinghy?

Vagrant

Please note, if the info i have for you here doesnt add up (you want a different name/#/size) or i dont have it at all, this is the thread to let me know.

Im being optimistic here and hoping we can place this order at least by april's end.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick, you should consult with Stilly as far as getting the shirts. I haven't talked to him about it really, but we've sort've discussed it in passing before. Him and his partner might be able to cut you a deal and pull off some sweet torso coverings. Perhaps.... a Hot Costner shirt? :weep: Also I second the "i <3 hondosbar" nom from Jax.

no, no, no. we talk about other shirts and options in the Shirts thread proper; seriously, this thread is only for getting the next batch out. we've a number of members who've been waiting on this forever, so if you wanna help, either contact the people who're missing their size/# info or let the people know on the "interested" list to get their money in soon, please.

i def want one. when is payment due and how do the sizes run? all cotton, im guessing?

payment's due before the order goes in (unless you're sending a money order). Sizes, i believe go S-XXXL, just checked for you love, and yes, 100% cotton.

i have 13, but according to hondonian law, we'd have to fight to the death if we both wore our shirts and saw each other on the street, so uh, i guess we're safe for now?

i think mine's a medium. if youd like a large, ill put you down for one.

You don't wear the one you have. I think I'ma sit this order of Harley shirts out since I tried to trade in some 360 games for a PSP a few weeks ago, the guy at the store was a bikie & was all cool & shit til he saw my shirt was by no means an homage to his beloved bike of choice. Man was impossible to deal with after that, and it delayed my purchase of a PSP by like a week. I can't wait to see that I <3 Hondosbar shirt when I get home because that's where I'll prolly be at.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived