Hondo's Bar

Hondos T-Shirts: 2nd wave

The NZA

indeed it is.

Members who've paid so far:

• alive she cried (L, #86)
  • MusicManiac (by way of DOJ) - (XXL, # 00)
  • gunsmithx (XXXL, # 99)
  • bishopcruz (size/#?)
  • lulu (M, # 26)
  • Darth Fluffakins (XXXL, #?)
  • Musicmaniac (Skeets) - L, # 00
  • Musicmaniac (arch) - XXL, # 00
  • crimsonfire (L, # 77)
  • The NZA (M, 13)
  • Boogie Size (L, #58)

Pending payment:

TheLoganPrime (XL, # 37)

SpunkyMonkey/Somethingmanly? (XL, #?)

megz (?/?)

Members who expressed interest:

amynicole

Diamond

dante

Panch

CJDucky

Endworld?

Signal (XL, # 08)

Members Id like to get shirts for if i can get the $ together:

Yahven

Jumbie

defgoddess

TulipO

WhoDey

C U Space Cowboy?

Losifer

dinghy?

Vagrant

im officially springing for yahven, ima ask if sen can mebbe put in for Los, or if panch can get WhoDey. I should hit up Jax about Def's or Tu's, and that'd leave Jumbie up for grabs (just like he likes it!).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Aarty! :love:

Hey, Ive been thinking about the size of my shirt. And today my parents in law came from a short trip to NY and got me a NY Yankees T-shirt (I love it by the way) and its Medium. So, if its possible I would like to change mine to MEDIUM.

Its that ok Nick??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any chance that we're gonna get the t-shirts BEFORE Christmas??

yes, but honestly, i wanted these done by midsummer, and ive been working too much to drag people kicking & screaming to get the order done. the list is out there, i need to update it with logan's info, but otherwise, im content to just let it lie till the final month or so before hondos-con, if that's how long it takes.

• 2 weeks later...

So here's a question- How long do these orders take to get put together? I'm just thinking with HondosCon in 2.5 months, it'd be nice to be able to pick up the new shirt while there(since I always figured Nick's rightfully hold out on posting anyways). That same thing I'd assume would go for everyone else, if they didn't want Tees prior to H-con.

So here's a question- How long do these orders take to get put together? I'm just thinking with HondosCon in 2.5 months, it'd be nice to be able to pick up the new shirt while there(since I always figured Nick's rightfully hold out on posting anyways). That same thing I'd assume would go for everyone else, if they didn't want Tees prior to H-con.

Hmm I wonder, too. What would the absolute deadline be for the money for people to have shirts by/at HONDOS-CON?

hoodies come later.

IceMan - just hit the "donate" tab on the main page, upper-right hand corner, paypal $15 and include your size and jersey #.

JZA/MH: if its not submitted a full month before H-con date, id say it wont happen. that's the ballpark.

hoodies come later.

IceMan - just hit the "donate" tab on the main page, upper-right hand corner, paypal $15 and include your size and jersey #.

JZA/MH: if its not submitted a full month before H-con date, id say it wont happen. that's the ballpark.

Can we put that as a subtitle to the thread maybe? Can we actually offer a deadline and see who still wants in? I'll handle PMs and shit if need be, if folks can't get together the scratch before then, if we can figure out a way to spot them and they can fix us up when they pick up the shirts at HondosCon maybe?

Members who've paid so far:

alive she cried (L, #86)

the division of joy (by way of DOJ) - (XXL, # 4)

gunsmithx (XXXL, # 99)

bishopcruz (size/#?)

lulu (M, # 26)

Darth Fluffakins (XXXL, #?)

Musicmaniac (Skeets) - L, # 00

Musicmaniac (arch) - XXL, # 00

crimsonfire (L, # 77)

The NZA (M, 13)

Boogie Size (L, #58)

Pending payment:

TheLoganPrime (XL, # 37)

SpunkyMonkey/Somethingmanly? (XL, #?)

megz (?/?)

Members who expressed interest:

amynicole

Diamond

dante

Panch

CJDucky

Endworld?

Signal (XL, # 08)

Members Id like to get shirts for if i can get the $ together:

Yahven

Jumbie

defgoddess

TulipO

WhoDey

C U Space Cowboy?

Losifer

dinghy?

Vagrant

im officially springing for yahven, ima ask if sen can mebbe put in for Los, or if panch can get WhoDey. I should hit up Jax about Def's or Tu's, and that'd leave Jumbie up for grabs (just like he likes it!).

There ya go.

Would it be possible for me to just get a re-do of my original tshirt rather than the MM way, given my old one got annexed by my better half?

sure, till the order's submitted, its no bother to change details, just post it to said list.

i really wanna get in the habit of making the first (original) post of threads like this a kind of master post that gets edited to reflect the current state/list, so everyone knows where to go in a pinch. wouldve saved some time here.

hoodies come later.

How long do i have b4 its too late? lord knows i have bad luck w this hondos con thing =_=

Archived