Hondo's Bar

Hondos T-Shirts: 2nd wave

The NZA

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
original post is updated with most current info; all sizes & #'s are shown. we're just one order shy of 15, people - can i interest anybody in grabbing one for Jumbie, TulipO or any other member still missing one?

i swear to god, we can knock this out before christmas

Do kertains, Megz, or Alanah have one? And I'd chip in for one for Señor CJ if he doesn't have one that says "CARLO LUND." Hell, I might even order a 2nd one for myself that says that if no one else orders the one we need to get us over the top . . .

hey, if arch sees this - can you reach these people? i dont get it, ive contacted Solid Printwear through their contact form & also through our prior contact/sales guy's email and not gotten a reply back yet. Site seems to be fully functional, and ive got our order ready to be sent in, not sure what's going on. i think ill try calling it in later this week.

Lottie%20the%20Hottie.jpg

good a logo as any

Shirts should be around $15/piece. anything tacked onto that goes towards server fees & a drink for aarty for her forthcoming shipping efforts. Yes, we're still using the classic harley logo (seen above) for this wave; Hot Costner etc images will come later.

Please note, if the info i have for you here doesnt add up (you want a different name/#/size) or i dont have it at all, this is the thread to let me know.

Im being optimistic here and hoping we can place this order at least by april's end.

When is the next deadline?

goddammit, paypal.

alright, well just click "Tip Jar" up in the top-right corner of the board's main page, that'll do it. and yeah they jack us but i dont have a quicker way to get the money most times, though a few members mail it.

you could charge more to compensate for the percentage they take off. yeah we pay a little more, but at least the rest doesn't have to come out of your pockets. I mean shipping this stuff out to the out of state Hondonians? It's gonna be expensive, no?

i eat the expense their, yeah, but then a lot of hondonians left me a shit-ton of booze from h-con so its basically a wash.

and aarty magically handles shipping. if i get things across the border for her without asking questions, she does this. its a deal we've had for years.

alright, im gonna call to place the order monday - email's not getting me anything. they're still doing free shipping, so that should be cool - i dont recall their turnaround time, if it gets caught up in my move/holidays and all things might be delayed, im hopeful we can knock this out by 2010, heh. ill keep err'body posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

crap. i was unable to reach them before the holidays, will post an update after trying to reach them directly on monday. i botched this last week do to the move efforts, but im really hoping to at least have the order submitted by the new years at this point.

• 4 weeks later...

go away gunsmith!

so i couldnt reach them today either; it is MLK day, god i hope its that and im not just trying to reach a half-dead company, between this and the emails im at a loss. gonna try again tomorrow if i dont hear back.

Archived