Hondo's Bar

Achievement unlocked!

Thelogan

...ive decided to go for all 200 points in Pac-Man: CE, and im close; i just need to beat challenge mode 1, get 400,000 points (hopefully in the process?) and eat a crown. im thinking the key to getting nearly that many points is power-pellet hoarding/linking where each ghost becomes worth 3,200 points; its either that or focusing on the later fruit symbols (key, etc) that are also worth thousands. its funny trying to look for pointers/strategies for pac-man...anyway, got back into it, and it rattles the nerves but it feels worth the effort, given that its predecessor was like the first game i ever played in the arcades (i was 4, swear to god).

• 3 months later...
TheLogan Omega > anything you'll ever do on WoW. oh, you heard.

As a result of being careless with local multiplayer, Omega was accidentally tainted by Castle Crashers, now I gotta max out that game in order to keep him "pure". I haven't done all the Fallout ones either, now that more expansions are out. Between 'em that's pretty much a full day off right there. It's discouraging. I'll suck it up and do it one of these days.

• 10 months later...

I figured I would share with my fellow Hondonians the easiest 1550 achievement points I've ever gotten. Here's what you need:

*A computer

*Fallout 3, preferably GOTY edition

*A Games for Windows Live account

*a complete lack of honor or moral fiber

Make sure you're signed into Live. Load up/start a game. Bethesda was kind enough to enable use of the debug console even while connected to Live.

Type tilde

~

to bring up the command console. Then type

addachievement 1

enter

PLOINK! Achievement Unlocked!

Then type

addachievement 2

PLOINK! Achievement Unlocked!

Repeat 70 times. To make things quicker, pressing the up arrow pastes the last line you typed. So up, backspace, 3, enter, up, backspace, 4, enter etc.

Archived