Hondo's Bar

Your ultimate team of zombie slayers

By the time the zombies are thinned out enough for me to worry about that, I'll be able to adapt my strategy. I think we're considering different types of zombie outbreaks. The one I I'm thinking of has a hell of a lot more zombies.

By the time the zombies are thinned out enough for me to worry about that, I'll be able to adapt my strategy. I think we're considering different types of zombie outbreaks. The one I I'm thinking of has a hell of a lot more zombies.

Which makes it harder to see the car they're all standing around that you're going to plant a harpoon in the hood of.

Which makes it harder to see the car they're all standing around that you're going to plant a harpoon in the hood of.

I don't know...

I'd be looking from above, and would be able to see spots where zombies aren't all clumped together. Even if they were on top of said car, there would be an obvious difference in the level of the undead sea.

• 1 year later...
That's crazy.

Almost as crazy as wanting a harpoon gun to kill zombies. It's zombie apocalypse, Ly, not fucking Whale Wars.

That whole back and forth between you and Baytor on the previous page reminded me of the scene w/ Guy & the Sheriff in Prince of Thieves. Funny stuff.

The harpoon gun isn't to kill them. It's to enable fighting them one at a time to thin out (long term, I know but you gotta have something to keep you occupied) the horde.

Yeah, you used that line of logic previously, but I gotta gree w/ baytorh8r5000 on this one. Seems like zombie harpooning would be a lot more work than fun in the long run. . .

Look, if there's a zombie 'pocalypse and someone says, "Hey, want a harpoon gun and a length of chain?" Fuck no I ain't turning that shit down. But if someone says, Pick any 5 items to have for the coming zombie 'pocalypse," it seems there're a lot of other choices that would aid you better than a zombie harpoon. Just sayin'.

- Alice (Resident Evil Movies) [The badass]

- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Games, post self infection but not quite at end game RE 5) [The possible traitor]

- Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds (Firefly) [The comic relief but still capable of holding his own]

- Aphrodite IX (Aphrodite IX) [sexy and deadly]

- The Goddamn Batman [because he's the god damn Batman]

[edit] If I can only grab one person from a franchise then I'd swap Wesker out for Riddick.

Killed him and ate him.

Non cannon hogwash. Some guy in another forum used a good acronym for it, which I can't recall, but it's basically unbelievable bullshit that gets shoe-horned in to help facilitate an established plot.

I'm also assuming I won't be dealing with cosmically powered zombies.

And besides, that whatever-numbered universe Galactus was made of meat and was kind of a pussy. I want 616 Galactus to have my back.

Buffy (what? she's hot. and she kicks ass. as long as none of the zombies are hot emo looking vampires...we'll be good.)

Ash (evil dead series)

Bella (if she turns into a zombie and I shoot her, I'll be doing her AND the world a favor, AND she'll already be dead, so I won't be killing her... so it's a win situation all around!)

He-Man

The Thing (it's not like they can bite him...can they?)

Look, if there's a zombie 'pocalypse and someone says, "Hey, want a harpoon gun and a length of chain?" Fuck no I ain't turning that shit down. But if someone says, Pick any 5 items to have for the coming zombie 'pocalypse," it seems there're a lot of other choices that would aid you better than a zombie harpoon. Just sayin'.

:eh:http://www.hondosbar.com/forum/index.php?s...t=0#entry306782

Anything that's not burning down the neighborhood (including damaging the building that you're taking refuge in?), running out of ammunition before running out of targets, and/or attracting more zombies?

Good call, we are being off topic. Any way these non-team posts can be moved?

Buffy (what? she's hot. and she kicks ass. as long as none of the zombies are hot emo looking vampires...we'll be good.)

Ash (evil dead series)

Bella (if she turns into a zombie and I shoot her, I'll be doing her AND the world a favor, AND she'll already be dead, so I won't be killing her... so it's a win situation all around!)

He-Man

The Thing (it's not like they can bite him...can they?)

Agreed on Buffy and Ash.

ah what the hell.

Ash Williams (Evil Dead)<- obvious choice

Deadpool <- Deadpool Merc with a Mouth series he IS battling zombies.

John Rambo (Fuck Punisher)

Shu Shirakawa w/ Neo Granzon (Super Robot Wars) <- Controls a mech that controls black holes.

The Doctor (Doctor Who, 3rd, 4th, 7th, or 10th) <- Time travel, super science, leadership. Basically he could just go back, see what started it and find the solution.

Archived