Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

:)  :D  ???  :0  :mad:  :angry:  :blush:  :sneaky:  :sly:  :D  :p  ;)  :cool:  :D  :yy:  :huh:  :plain:  :zzz:  :approve:  :love:  :D  :wary:  :scared:  :D  :hmph:  :dissappointed:  :thinking:  :baa:  :werd:  :D :afro: :hey: :irish: :pig: :wasabi: :ill: :xmas::D :emotions: :D :D :pimp: :shoot: :arrow: :embarrassed: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rock::D:pimp::D :mexican: :cop: :unclesam: :catinthehat: :irish: :D :D :ssj: :railgun: :pepsi: :spot: :D:jedi: :jedi: :prod::tank::D :D :dcecil: :wario: :pimp: :link: :mog: :kirby: :heart: :kodama: :jay: :bob: :optimus: :r2d2: :blossom: :bubbles: :buttercup: :chef: :weed: :D :kitty: :butterfly: :pig: :darwin: :kat: :monkey: :snail:

:emotions:

This is for my party people this is for my people my exstacy people come on get down I am at the bar now and I am buying drinks I got this feeling and its all over me wanna dance with you wanna lick your face meet me on the dance floor There is some exstacy...

Missy Elliot "Party People"

:monkey:

Top Story

----------------------

37 Record-Store Clerks Feared Dead In Yo La Tengo Concert Disaster

ATHENS, GA— Thirty-seven record-store clerks are missing and feared dead in the aftermath of a partial roof collapse during a Yo La Tengo concert Monday.

:D :scared:

the onion

"I think college administrators should encourage students to urinate on walls and bushes, because then when students from another college come sniffing around, they'll know this is someone else's territory."

Jack Handey  (1949-)

"Tonight, when we were eating dinner, Marta said something that really knocked me for a loop. She said, 'I love carrots.'

'Good,' I said as I gritted my teeth real hard. 'Then maybe you and carrots would like to go into the bedroom and have sex!'

They didn't, but maybe they will sometime, and I can watch."

Jack Handey  (1949-)

:D  :D  :D

"...where there is no harm to be prevented and no

potential victim to be protected...it is difficult

to understand the assertion that conformity, even if

motivated merely by fear of the law's punishment, is a

value worth pursuing, notwithstanding the misery and

sacrifice of freedom which it involves.  

The attribution of value to mere conforming behavior,

in abstraction from both motive and consequences,

belongs not to morality, but to taboo."

- H.L.A. Hart, Law, Liberty and Morality

Edited by IrishCowboy on April 10 2002,04:19

"A man who carries a cat by the tail is getting experience that will always be helpful. He isn't likely to grow dim or doubtful. Chances are, he isn't likely to carry the cat that way again, either. But if he wants to, I say let him!"

Mark Twain  (1835-1910)

"If there was a terrible storm outside, but somehow this dog lived through the storm, and he showed up at your door when the storm was finally over, I think a good name for him would be Carl."

Jack Handey  (1949-)

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."

Mark Twain  (1835-1910)

"I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled-up tobacco leaves."

Jack Handey  (1949-)

I'll take ape tits for 200.

Curse you and your daily doubles you filthy brigand!

Oh... I'll play your game you rogue!

Suck it trebek, suck it long, suck it hard.

I see you had trouble sitting down during the break Trebek... have a date last night?

The... the.. letter... 2.  ....... I can't read or write.

The Penis Mightier.... I'll take ten!  You're sitting on a gold mine trebek!