Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I think I have a little cold, my nose is runny and my throat hurts. :ill:

I had about 9 calls in the past hour and a half. But it seemed shorter than that. I guess I should be thankful that time flies by so fast when you do work. :D

Edited by dante

It'd be cool if we could take a locomotive and put road tires on it. Well, they'd have to be tank treads or something...but then you just drive around. People will think you're slow driver, but hey, you can destroy their house, so what do you care?

Ok, technical question.

Aparantly the fan on my pc has decided to stop working. It did this about a week ago. I like to leave the PC running and downloading stuff. So far it hasn't melted, or caught fire.

Any reason why I souldn't just keep going like this?

Feel free to respond in a little blargh freindly font.

wow, mad blargh cheatin:

yup, same concept as x-men evolution, only dumber.

oh, and i burnt out a k6 processor and motherboard by runnin without a fan...keep that bitch ventilated. fans are cheap, and so is puttin your comp inna freezer, if you dont mind downloading in the kitchen....

you know, i actually had nothin to say here, just cheating replies, now that i think bout it.

good day at the gym today....im usin 45-50's! It really helps to eat better before workin out.

I think the biggest benefit of lifting heavier shit is that the wait to use em is less....if you need 20-25 lb dumbells, youll be there all freakin day.

you know Jont, I caught like 5 pixels of that last picture you posted...I'm never opening another damn link you send :D

I wanna do everything...

I wanna be everywhere...

I wanna fuck everyone in the world

I wanna do something...that matters!

-NIN

edit: I took part in a conference that ended up just being a big waste of time. We gathered about 10 people on a phone call and ended up saying, well, I don't know what they were saying because they spoke portuguese. :D

Edited by dante

Heavenly Creature

So, 16 year old Rachelle Waterman had a difficult life of shopping, working a $10/hr computer job, eating vodka soaked fruit, volleyball, honor roll and choir practice. No, really, her mom (who spent a lot of time doing vounteer work with children and was allegedly beloved in the community of Craig, AK) wanted to send her to fat camp. So, naturally, Rachelle enlisted the help of two 24 year old ex-boyfriends and had her murdered. Oh, yes, you budding MeFi detectives, it’s all too real. And what was the final entry of our young ringleader whose Live Journal is aptly titled My Crappy Life? before the police seized her computer?

Just to let everyone know, my mother was murdered

I won’t have computer acess (sic) until the weekend or so because the police took my computer to go through the hard drive. I thank everyone for their thoughts and e-mails, I hope to talk to you when I get my computer back.

At least she wrote some bad poetry before they took the computer away.