Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

OMG I just had one of the most traumatic experiences!

The chef in the restaurant where I work had a heart attack today!!

I had to call 911!!The paramedics came in blazing with tehir sirens and everything!

I was so scared. I can't imagine what it would be like if that happened to an actual family member or close friend.

They took him away to the hospital. I was worried about whether they would even treat him since I don't think he has like proper health insurance and stuff. Still not sure how they handle cases like that here.

Man. Tough day.

:huh: Got my Emergency Medical Technician National Registry license today! :wank:

Between this, paying debts & the shape academy's gettin me in, 3/4 of this year's goals are done already. I just need that fire license, and to get mom to quit smoking, somehow.

Lindsaygrrl got good news onna way too.

Holy shit, I'm homeless!

A gap in leases means I'm stayin at a friend's place this week, but that starts tomorrow! Tonight I'm on my own! Spending my time in the 24 hour computer lab and I guess I'm sleepin in my car tonight... Actually I'll nap in my car for a bit, come 8am or so the student union opens up and they have comfy couches there.

haha i feel like such a dummy.

i seriously thought aoi and darth were like a ... "joke" couple. why did i think that? i don't know. i thought darth was maybe one of the characters we have appear on hondo's... like death.

but now i read the movie thread and he's apparently, real. i apologize darth especially cause you cast alyson hannigan as me. clearly you are an actual person.