Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Blargh....a place for high people.

A typical polygraph procedure starts with a pre-test interview designed to establish a connection (or find a control) between the tester and the testee and to gain some preliminary information which will later be used for "Control Questions " or C (see below). Then the tester will explain the polygraph, emphasizing that it can detect lies and that it is important to answer truthfully. Then a "stim test" is often conducted: the testee is asked to deliberately lie and then the tester reports that he was able to detect this lie. Then the actual test starts. Some of the questions asked are "Irrelevant " or IR("Whose cock would fit nicer in your mouth - Snipescock or Lundgrencock?"), others are "probable-lie" Control Questions that most people will lie about ("You didn't come in me, right?") and the remainder are the "Relevant Questions " or R the polygrapher is really interested in. The different types of questions alternate. The test is passed if the physiological responses during the probable-lie control questions are larger than those during the relevant questions. If this is not the case, the tester attempts to elicit admissions during a post-test interview ("Your situation will only get worse if we don't clear this up"). These admissions are the main goal of the test.

OsamaMama : u there?

72Virgins : yeah, sup?

OsamaMama : martyr 4 life, bitch!

72Virgins : lol

72Virgins : 8-Laughing.gif

OsamaMama : turn on fox

72Virgins : k

OsamaMama : shes hot

72Virgins : who? the angry blonde?

OsamaMama : yup

72Virgins : dude, she looks like barney fife with a wig

OsamaMama : whatever. anns my gril

OsamaMama : girl

OsamaMama : i cant tpe today

OsamaMama : type today

OsamaMama : ARRGGGGGHHHH!!!!

72Virgins : nice.

OsamaMama : where you wanna hit the infidels?

72Virgins : i dunno. sears tower

OsamaMama : las vegas

72Virgins : space needle

OsamaMama : disenyland

72Virgins : disneyworld

OsamaMama : i just said that

72Virgins : no, you said land, I said world

OsamaMama : aren’t they the same?

72Virgins : no, dumbass

72Virgins : the white house

OsamaMama : the washington monument

72Virgins : brb

72Virgins : im back

72Virgins : the tallest building in texas

OsamaMama : the tallest building in los angeles

72Virgins : i got skills

OsamaMama : what?

72Virgins : nunchuck skills

72Virgins : bowhunting skills

OsamaMama : it’s a liger

72Virgins : flippin sweet

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation ot untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

what...? damn you, Joe Q! dont you fucking touch my runaways

"Good evening, captain...sorry to disturb your class, i was told Cpt. Sharlock would be here, and i could get my gear and practice pulling hose off an engine."

"Oh, hey Custer...well, gear's locked up, Sharlock's on A shift now so he's not here, and we dont really have an engine setup on base today."

"...alright...so what can i do?"

"You know what? weve got this really big monster truck tire around the back of the tower, its got a rope around it..you could just pull that thing back and forth a few times."

"S...sure. Sure i can."

Pulling tires on ropes, incidentally, gets very tiring after a half hour or so, especially when you realize youve just got to carry it all the way back now. god help you, youre just not very smart.

This poor kid will prolly never touch another computer as long as he lives and need years of therepy...

Mean dad tapes his kid getting traumatized by that scary computer screen game. And puts it all over the internet.

122ts.jpg

This guy's a fucking asshole... mean man...just evil. Poor kid... hahahaha. Fear sucks.

Edited by MusicManiac