Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Sure, we think you’re a fucking weirdo… But who doesn’t have their quirks? You’re a horndog, Bryan’s a drunk, John has a girly giggle… We’re all straight from the Island of Misfit Toys. If you’re looking to hang with normal people, you’re in the wrong goddamned place.

If we really didn’t like you, we wouldn’t invite you over.

It was harsh and I wouldn’t want to live those days again; there was a lot of psychodrama going on that I’d rather not be a part of. The 40 Year Old Virgin picks up on that dynamic perfectly, up to and including Andy’s attempt to split the group just before the datefest (“He thinks you’re a pothead!” ...“I am.”). :ok:

All I'm gonna say is thanks again Lions Gate for totally butchering something that I truely love. Now maybe you'll call me a fangirl picking the movie apart. Well whatever, if you accept this as a good movie you need to go back and re-read the book cause obviously you missed something. "The Ultimates" is about alot more than just re-introducing the Avngers to the younger generation. This movie completely miss's that. Oh and as far as all you Amazonian's out there giving this a good review and telling others to ignore the bad ones, you're exactly the people Lions Gate is banking on rushing right out to buy this without first reading reviews. This movie might maybe be worth renting on the Avengers name alone, however anyone looking for The Ultimates here should go back and re-read the books, because there's nothing Ultimate about this movie(aside from Ultimate Marvel Sell-Out)at all.

What a fangirl.