Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

On the subject of G4, the only show I watch on that channel is "Cheat" and that is only so I can squeeze one out to Kristin Holt. She's my favorite gal on TV.

On the subject of getting drunken, I went to the liqour store and somewhere along the way I sobered up. I apoligise for any drunken posts that came earlier and will come later.

Daredevil #82

Available: 2006-02-15

Publisher: Marvel

Price: $2.99

Writer: Ed Brubaker

Artist: Michael Lark

Matt Murdock’s life has been teetering on the edge of destruction. Now, pushed beyond the limit, Matt finds himself behind the eight ball with no clear way out, the people he calls friends slowly deserting him, and Hell’s Kitchen slowly slipping out of control. The question is, when his back is against the wall, just how far will Daredevil go to get back what is his? Spinning out of the stunning finale of Bendis and Maleev’s ground-breaking run, Brubaker and Lark pick up the billy club and run as hard and as fast as they can to leave their own mark on one of comics' most enduring legends. Long-time DD fans will not be disappointed! This extra-length first issue will have readers talking for years to come!

I hadn't thought about this too much, but this is the only logical recourse that Matt has to clear his name. If there's still a Daredevil leaping around, with him in prison, there's not much they can do by way of proof. Plus, the blood samples they have from the street, are on circumstantial evidence. Unless they have actual eye witnesses that saw Daredevil get hit by the bullet, and a confirmation that they blood they sampled was from that same steet- you have no way of prooving that the sample is nothing more than Matt's blood, as a pedestrian on the street. Foggy could argue that Matt was indeed shot in the street by a bullet, and that there is no reason why the police sample shouldn't be his.

"But we saw Dardevil take a bullet."

"He very well may have, but the blood you have is from the bullet wound to my client, Mr. Murdock, who was on the same street as Dardevil, minding his own business."

I'm not saying that is a terribly strong defense, in and of itself, but with a DD still leaping around, kicking butt, it would prove to be more persuasive. I bet it's either Iron Fist or Shang-Chi.

For a really ingenuitive twist, they could have Echo in a DD-man suit, taking care of business. Wait. No- that's not new enough, How about Bucky? They could bring Bucky back from the dead, and Brubaker could write it all!

What? Don't like my sarcasm?

Some little asshole 8 yr old kid during recess today asked my 9 year old niece to suck his dick...

said it in front of her teacher too...

:censored:

Yeah, you heard me right...

Fuckin' douche bag mouthed kids these days...

I went beserk...

Fuckin' parents.

:???:

haha that's awesome MM. I didnt mean to sound so snotty about it, but I totally love that pic.

Blarghness : I think I drank way to much OJ (no, not the football player, the drink)

You were not snotty, not at all Christy...

I made that in good humor hun.

Edited by MusicManiac

Some little asshole 8 yr old kid during recess today asked my 9 year old niece to suck his dick...

said it in front of her teacher too...

Yeah, you heard me right...

Fuckin' douche bag mouthed kids these days...

I went beserk...

Fuckin' parents.

Kid needs a good bitch slap a few times across the face. Somehow the parents are going to blame someone for thier shortcoming.