Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Civil War's gonna leave Captain America in an awkward place, but fortunately, scribe extraordinaire brubaker's got a few ways to make him more approachable in the meantime.

taking down a cop, to appease the left:

cap4.jpg

taking down a flag-burner, to appease the right:

cap5.jpg

and finally, just shining on somebody, for the kids:

yourmom.jpg

Six inch heels are not sexy, they are painful. But..so were the tattoos. :???: That shot my logic out of the water. And you're being awful nice to say so. :2T:

And what is your opinion on corsets?

Tattoos are indeed sexy, by the way.

Edited by Lycaon

Corsets are hot. Definitely. I'd have a couple if I could find one in my size. But as it is, I'm content to look at women who can fit in them. I also have a penchant for leather and whips. No surprise there though.

You know, I've noticed that the tattoo/sexiness thing is about fifty-fifty. Maybe I should make a poll... I know there's a thread about tattoos floating around somewhere but I don't recall if it dealt with sexiness and such. I should do a little digging.

See? Us 'Hong Kong' imports have our uses. We should start our own support group for cheap knock-off members(me, FDB, Baytor, Donnie, Arch, etc).

Cheap? Actually, I'm quite expensive. In rubles and yen at least... But I'm no knock-off. 100% original. Well, 80% at least.

Metal Heart?

Well, I guess I should take that as a compliment, but she's much much nicer than I am.

Yeah, I would have pegged you as the Hong Kong Christy, you may take that however you like.

But I like the way you think, we could start a member group called the Hong Kong Hondonians. And speaking of Hong Kong knockoffs, who wants to buy a copy of Spider-Man 6 on DVD?

Edited by Iambaytor