Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

john01-753272.jpg

“I'm also tired of hearing about innocent victims; this is an outmoded idea. There are no innocent victims. If you're born on this world you're guilt, period, fuck you, end of report, next case. Your birth certificate is proof of guilt.”

Edited by MusicManiac

this is it, folks. Post zero.

been gone for a wee bit; medic class hit the ground running, back to back quizes, clincials coming up, just a lotta shit at once. Family member's gettin evicted (seriously, thanks again, panch, satcha, arc & senshik), tied in with trying to get on with a few depts, a nasty cold and other shit on the backburner and its just been lively, but its gonna calm down again by next week, just getting into the groove with this new program.

But next week is all about bootleg ps2's and the last steps of my reivew here at the hosptial that im workin on for a raise, so life is good. I'm gonna be on less in general 'till....uh....till i get hired on, make it through the next academy and shit gets stable, but i wont be far.

this is it, folks. Post 30.

Aint got quite the same ring to it. alright, off to show the knoll some love, then its time to pick up my motherfucking ps2.

quick story: fucks at the post office woudlnt let me get it yetsterday. Why? cause it was insured, to my ebay/paypal account, hondo's bar. I cant show proof i run hondo's bar without, i dont know, a digital deed or some shit, so i argued a long time (even showed my goddamn cellphone and offered a few bucks if they ever had anyone else go in there and claim to run this palce), got them to agree if i just proved i lived at the residence theyve delivered mail to for me since the beginning of the year, but i coudlnt make it back in time with proof 'cause going 3 blocks over in doral, the scourge of dade, takes danm near an hour, and im not exxagerating here sadly.

I saw the fucking ps2 in front of me, and they woudlnt let me take it. I kept thinking, its 2 cranky bitches, i could grab this and no one here could stop me, and itd be fair cause its fucking mine. you have no idea how much a future in civil service keeps me in line these days.

hard not to at like $50 and a grrlfriend who knows how to rig em

alright, im gonna catch up on the knoll and Shield tomorrow. never beleive me when i say my job is dificult.

the next time i have to help move a baby grand piano that predates the civil war, im just gonna burn it and hold onto one of the keys or something. pianos arent meant to be moved; theyre meant to forever stay where they were made.

flyShot.gif

Tsetse (pronounced teet-SEE, or set-see) are large biting flies from Africa which live by feeding on the blood of vertebrate animals. Tsetse include all the species in the genus Glossina, which are generally placed in their own family Glossinidae and which belong to the order Diptera. The genus name is attributed to Wiedemann, who named the type species Glossina longipalpis in 1830.

Tsetse have been extensively studied because they are biological vectors of the African trypanosomiases, deadly diseases which include sleeping sickness in people and nagana in cattle.

Tsetse are crudely similar to other large flies, such as the housefly, Musca domestica, but can be distinguished by four characteristics of their anatomy, two of which are easy to observe. Tsetse fold their wings completely when they are resting so that one wing rests directly on top of the other over their abdomen. Tsetse also have a long proboscis which extends directly forward and is attached by a distinct bulb to the bottom of their head.

Tsetse have existed in the modern morphological form for at least 34 million years since fossil tsetse have been recovered from the Florissant Fossil Beds in Colorado[1].

s_humorbug_681130a2c6.jpg

Ever have one of those days where the wheels just fall off your entire plan?

Edited by MusicManiac