Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

you know, i dont blame Sony for altering God of War so that fucks like me cant play it off a hard drive (im assuming that's what happend with Shadow of the Colossus as well, i think Sony's behind that too) but im kinda sad Indigo Prophecy wont work, was lookin forward to that one. i gotta beat it in under the week's rental now, or blockbuster takes my truck.

Also, im hopin Hollywood video keeps older games for rental, i cant find shiit like Max Payne, Way of the Samura II, Echo Night, Fatal Frame 2, Parappa 2, Sonic Adventure 2 (lotta sequels here) or that Samurai Champloo one. At least Hitman: Contracts and Red Dead Revolver came through, i hope they dont lock up. If MGS3, Suikoden 5 or Punisher dont take, ill cry.

ps in related news: panch, ima need Colossus for a bit longer than expected... :ohface:

Mod chips—what is the state of play?

While technological protection measures have proved to be both popular and successful means of enabling copyright owners to control the manner of use of works in electronic form such as recorded music, films and computer games, the degree of protection given against the circumvention of such measures is of uncertain extent. Sony's MagicGate copyright protection technology, the PlayStation 2 ships with strong encryption. So anyone expecting to burn is in for a toil of a time.

no rental shops wanna keep:

Max Payne

Fatal Frame 2

Way of the Samurai II

Midway Arcade Treasures II

and such. I think ill join a game rental site for like a month...actuallly, im gonna go post about that.

damn. i got like 20 something games to play at home now, and my drunk grrlfriend's prolly on the ssytem cause im here, looking at paperwork.

i at lesat got comics on disc and the first few episodes of 24 to finaly check out, but im working with this chickenhead tonight that i know'll rat me out if i do. gon be a long night.

When a name like "2Track - The Other" shows up, my instict is to make them an Unwashed Heathen (troll), but then i always wanna see how it plays out.

Funny that we just hit 511 members the other day with a spammer, and taht's the exact number of our highest invasion yet.