Ooh, Tangent Man, where are you now

When everything's gone wrong somehow

The men of steel, the men of power

Are losing control by the hour...

Too many men

Theres too many trolls

Making too many problems

And not much love to go round

Cant you see, this is a board of confusion....

Dear The Division of Joy,

I wonder if you're bitter as no one in the real world ever pays attention to poor little you. You want I should offer you a shoulder to cry on?

Fuck you. How's that?

I can see your little introverted self sitting alone by candle-light, door locked so mommy can't bust in on you leering over your "Tool Box" magazines, frothing at the mouth waiting to shoot your load over the man holding his erect penis on page 42. I'm sure you lick it up off the pages when you're finished. You door seem like the self-loathing type of fag. Then again, is that a punishment? Seems more like a pleasure for you.

Thank goodness you can use the anomimity of the internet to become DIVISION OF JOY: SUPERMAN. Say what you want when you want! They'll never know that you are really just an unemployed loser who's chances of getting laid are planted firmly somewhere between slim and none. As much chance of getting laid as a bear's head. Then again, bear's heads are known for getting stuffed. Maybe there is hope for you after all. I know that's what you're really after. Your dream of farting (someone else's) come could be right around the corner if you play your cards right.

If you come to be a cock-sucker don't come at all. Alls you do is talk smack and when ever a rebuttal is placed you are always quick with a "well your (sic) a dick". Well played. I'm really sick of you being a prick stain to some of the folks on here.

Oh, and the MasterBaytor jokes. Ha-fucking-ha. You are as humourous as child-rape.

I am glad that your faggy avatar is hard to spot however, as it is easy to skip past your inane three line posts and random insults due to your insecurities (out survey says....SMALL COCK! THE TOP ANSWER!!!)

In summation, I hope you die of AIDS,

Lots of love,

2t

Do the Babo Dance!!!!!!!!!

Babo%20vs%20PoD.gifBabo%20Vs%20Endworld.gif

We can dance if we want to

We can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

I say, we can go where we want to

A place where they will never find

And we can act like we come from out of this world

Leave the real one far behind

And we can BABO dance!

We can dance if we want to

We can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

I say, we can go where we want to

A place where they will never find

And we can act like we come from out of this world

Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance

Babo Dance!

We can go when we want to

The night is young and so am I

And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet

And surprise 'em with the victory cry

Say, we can act if want to

If we don't nobody will

And you can act real rude and totally removed

And I can act like an imbecile

Fuckin' Babo Dance!

Everybody takin' the cha-a-a-ance!!!!!!!!!

BABOOOOOOOOOOO DANCEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MusicManiac

*ahem*.....Takes a deep breath and a one an a two.......

Look at what’s happened to me,

I can’t believe it myself.

Suddenly I’m up on top of the world,

It should’ve been somebody else.

Believe it or not, I’m walking on air.

I never thought I could feel so free.

Flying away on a wing and a prayer.

Who could it be?

Believe it or not it’s just me.

It’s like a light of a new day,

It came from out of the blue.

Breaking me out of the spell I was in,

Making all of my wishes come true.

Believe it or not, I’m walking on air.

I never thought I could feel so free.

Flying away on a wing and a prayer.

Who could it be? Believe it or not it’s just me.

boredom + chemistry = fun

This is sort of a mild explosive, but it can be quite dangerous in large quantities. To make touch explosive (such as that found in a snap-n-pop, but more powerful), use this recipe:

Mix iodine crystals into ammonia until the iodine crystals will not dissolve into the ammonia anymore. Pour off the excess ammonia and dry out the crystals on a baking sheet the same way as you dried the thermite (in other words, just let it sit overnight!).

Be careful now because these crystals are now your touch explosive. Carefully wrap a bunch in paper (I mean carefully! Friction sets 'em off!) and throw them around.. pretty loud, huh? They are fun to put on someone's chair. Add a small fish sinker to them and they can be thrown a long distance (good for crowds, football games, concerts, etc.)

Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada I Wanna Sleep Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada I Wanna Dream Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada I Wanna Drive Far Away Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada I Wanna Live An Alternate Life Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada Boards of Canada.

Thermite... Use With Caution

Thermite is nasty shit. Here is a good and easy way to make it. The first step is to get some iron-oxide (which is RUST!). Here is a good way to make large quantities in a short time:

Get a DC converter like the one used on a train set. Cut the connector off, separate the wires, and strip them both.

Now you need a jar of water with a tablespoon or so of sodium chloride (which is SALT!) added to it. This makes the water conductive.

Now insert both wires into the mixture (I am assuming you plugged the converter in...) and let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. If you do not do this test right, the final product will be the opposite (chemically) of rust, which is RUST ACID. You have no use for this here (although it IS useful!).

Anyway, put the nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you got a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass. Be generous with your rust collection. If you are going through the trouble of making thermite, you might as well make a lot, right?

Now remove the excess water and pour the crusty solution onto a cookie sheet. Dry it in the sun for a few hours, or inside overnight. It should be an orange-brown color (although I have seen it in many different colors! Sometimes the color gets fucked up, what can I say... but it is still iron oxide!)

Crush the rust into a fine powder and heat it in a cast-iron pot until it is red. Now mix the pure iron oxide with pure aluminum filings which can be bought or filed down by hand from an aluminum tube or bar. The ratio or iron oxide to aluminum is 8 grams to 3 grams.

Congrats! You have just made THERMITE! Now, to light it...

Thermite requires a LOT of heat (more than a blow torch!) to ignite. However, magnesium ribbon (which is sort of hard to find.. call around) will do the trick. It takes the heat from the burning magnesium to light the thermite.

Now when you see your victim's car, pour a fifty-cent sized pile onto his hood, stick the ribbon in it, and light the ribbon with the blow torch. Now chuckle as you watch it burn through the hood, the block, the axle, and the pavement. BE CAREFUL! The ideal mixtures can vaporize CARBON STEEL! Another idea is to use thermite to get into pay phone cash boxes.

Tennis Ball Bomb

Ingredients:

· Strike anywhere matches

· A tennis ball

· A nice sharp knife

· Duct tape

Break a ton of matchheads off. Then cut a SMALL hole in the tennis ball. Stuff all of the matchheads into the ball, until you can't fit any more in. Then tape over it with duct tape. Make sure it is real nice and tight! Then, when you see a geek walking down the street, give it a good throw. He will have a blast!!

LONDON: Celebrity magazine Hello! yesterday launched legal action against Internet sites that printed a leaked exclusive shot of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with their infant daughter.

Just as People magazine announced it had landed exclusive North American rights to the first pictures of the baby, an image of the newborn Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and her parents popped up on at least two websites as the cover shot for Hello!

"We were very shocked and horrified to see that this embargo has been breached," Juliet Herd feature editor for Hello! Magazine, which sells in Britain, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Dubai, Thailand and Greece, said.

"Hello! is taking legal action around the world to stop Internet sites and everyone else who may seek to publish," she said. "We are sending out legal ‘Cease and Desist’ letters to each of these sites.

"It is very difficult to control the Web and this proves how rampantly out of control it is. We have absolutely no idea how the picture was leaked," she said.

The couple announced on Monday that they had agreed to let photo agency Getty Images market pictures of their newborn with all proceeds going to help the less fortunate.

Experts said worldwide rights to the pictures could sell for anywhere from $5mn to $7mn.

... and then she wants to sell them...

Fuck you bitch, it's called capitalism, celebrity or not, there are no more rights. Serves you right, you selfish self serving primadonna cunt.

Edited by MusicManiac