Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

i just stumbled upon the skateboard one using this toolbar my friend installed on my computer. i posted about it in the pimp hand forum. it wasn't from a website...that was the only thing on the page i stumbled upon. and i really liked some of the shirts they had...i posted the link to them underneath the shirt.

Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Fuck you for reading so far into this mindless drivel! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up! Gotta get those post numbers up!

Don't worry, it happens to most guys sooner or later. You've been married now for a while. The honeymoon period is long over and the little woman's appetite for sex has waned significantly. Instead of screwing like bunnies 5-7 times a week, sex now serves as a reminder that your mortgage payment is due.

Then, out of the blue, the wife tells you she thinks it's time to have a kid. "Shit" you think. "But I'm so young. I still have some good years in me. I don't want a kid now." But the other half of you points out that you got to have sex to get a kid, lots of sex. Hmmmm. You're now torn. You'd like to have the sex, but you sure don't want all the responsibility and financial suffering that goes along with having a kid. What to do? Is there any way to have all that great "trying" sex without actually succeeding in making a kid?

Although there are no perfect solutions, there are ways to extend your time at the all you can eat conception buffet.

Option: Preemptive Wanking Effectiveness: ~10%

Technique: I'm sure you've noticed by now that the more rounds you fire out of the old baby batter cannon, the less potent each round is. So, all you have to do is up the old jerking quotient to around 3-4 times/day, prior to the day's humping. The round you shoot off into her is only going to have the 5-10 slowest, dumbest sperms that weren't good enough to get out during the day's previous "events". Though you do decrease the likelihood of pregnancy, such excessive wanking may reduce your enjoyment of the sex, thus defeating the whole point.

Option: "Natural" Remedies Effectiveness: 10-20%

Technique: There are natural ways to reduce the old sperm count. I'm sure a number of herbs would do the trick. I don't know which ones because I'm too lazy to look them up right now, but I'm sure a quick google search will point you in the right direction. If you wear boxer shorts (read: are older than 10), then you should switch back to tighty-whitys. It's a fact I just made up that briefs can reduce sperm count by up to 31.415% over boxers. You also may want to consider taking a warm bath before the boinking. Soaking the boys in warm water can result in "lethargic sperm" that don't have the energy to make it all the way to the egg. Then again, taking too many baths may make your wife think you are teh ghey menz, resulting in her talking to you more about her feelings.

Option: Positive Pill Positioning Effectiveness: Varies

Technique: Get your hands on some birth control pills and slip them into the wife's food or beverages. The effectiveness of this method depends completely on how consistently you can pull this off. The pill is most effective when administered at the same time everyday. So, if you can grid it up and put it in her coffee, which she drinks every morning between 7-8, then you should be fine. Also, the extra points you'll earn by being so "considerate" may even add up to a blowjob eventually. Course, if she's not so predictable, you may want to consider the next option.

Option: Vasectomy Virility Effectiveness: 99.9%

Technique: This one takes a bit of forethought and planning. During the spell when you're only getting some about once per month, take an afternoon off and get snipped. Nowadays, vasectomies are a simple outpatient procedure costing around $2000. By the next time the woman wants sex, you'll be totally healed and she'll be none the wiser. What's that? You don't have two grand just lying about? Well then, you might want to reconsider the whole kid thing. I hear they are rather expensive. But no problems. The internet offers a wealth of information on DIY vasectomies. When I looked, I found Wikipedia to be a good start. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

Of course, eventually your wife will begin to wonder why all that sex with your ugly ass isn't producing any results. You could tell her that maybe it is nature's way of telling you to "wait". If she's been educated in the biological sciences, she just might buy that. She may also want to go to a fertility clinic. Fertility clinics are extraordinarily expensive. In that case, your best bet is just to blow the savings account on a night of online poker and claim identity theft.

Happy plowing!