Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

EPI: Every Pulseless Individual gets Epinephrine; easy enough, its just this Amiodarone shit, and things like hte pulseless V-tach/V-Fib protocols that're gonna fuck me up next week. This shit just wont stop....but i want part II done in 4 months, not 8. christmas'll actually be awesome this year, i pull it off.

Is it possible to get the homepage to accept IE 7 ...view new posts is gone and the ability to put hotlinks in the post... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I keep askin ya: what version of IE 7 are you using? i had a beta that was fine, just jumbled the main page a bit like firefox does, but none of that... :cheerleader:

hmm..im using beta 2 (i think it is) and both those options seem to work for me, it just jumbles the top of the forum's main page the way firefox does...any chance you can provide a screenshot?

Sure Nick, here are the screen caps...

af626264ee.jpg

6c87b585a8.jpg

Edited by MusicManiac

alright, i just got your version of IE, here's what i got:

just like your pics showed, the login part is jumbled (again, firefox does that too...might be the skin hondo's uses, but its happened before too, i have to log out from other pages), and i have no idea why the other tabs are missing; thats only in this version of IE...earlier this morning when i had beta 2, they were there. ive no idea why theyre not now.

The bigger thing, the URL linking? its just blocked as a popup. Try it, and youll see a message across the top of your browser; tell it to temoprarily allow popups or whatever, and itll work just fine, i tested it just now.

...you know, if theyre gonna bite offa firefox this hard, they couldve at least kept the "allow popups from this site" option so youre not just turning the whole safety feature on or off... :eh:

Emo_Assault_Squadron_Poster.jpg

Speaking from personal experience, one of the easiest ways to feel good about your self is to put down another. I don't understand why people keep attacking Emo kids over superficial matters of style, it is every teenagers right to dress in black and experiment with order transvestitism in public, similarly it is human nature to ally your self to a scene to gain social acceptance among your direct peers. Like these two dudes who probably think they're real punks and independent thinkers even though they look like punk dudes that can be found in any city with a significant Caucasian population, what the fuck do you listen to Cagney and Lacey?

So emo's not as bad as you think they are, not as tragic as they think they are, they're just people trying to grow up like we were/ are, they just need to stop listening to shit music.

Hate Emo, not the Emo-Kid.

(not aimed at the awesome Rachael who posted the image on Blargh)