Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

nonsense; my stomach is made of a finer iron than hers, i wouldve had that with 2 week old milk and then done backflips.

certainly my gas'dve been horrendous, but that's the problem of those around me, mostly. i dont mind my own brand.

HAha, Man I swear, I was living in a caravan in Dalby & I went & stayed with Venom & his missus(this was in '01), they had leftovers scattered through their fridge varying in age as far back as a month(still the best Sheppard's pie I've ever had) and I ate like a king for about 3 days straight on their leftovers. It was awesome.

I just learned that the voice actress who did Tommy Pickles in the Rugrats shows and movies, was married to the guy who banged Paris Hilton in her infamous sex tape. She also was in PeeWee's Big Adventure.

OK... this is wierd... i broke 100 posts.. and now it says im... arch-angel... but isnt archangel... archangel?

Honey, I was just thinking 'What could I possibly want more than this?' You've given me everything I ever wanted and never thought I could have and for that I thank you. That's not to say I don't want an awesome birthday present though, I just wanted you to know that if I ever pretend not to want this, show me this jumble of crap. This is my message in a proverbial bottle for you. And should we ever lose our way I hope this is what sets us straight again. The trails we'll blaze sweetie, always.

I just realized something. Our random thread "Blargh" is the DD equivilant of Calvinball.
Not really. No-ones dumped water balloons on anyones head ...YET :sneaky:

:party:

*scans the Blargh thread quietly, and sees MM*

SPLOOSH!

*runs away laughing*

Edited by Lycaon