Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Y'all are RUINING blargh! Talk about Irish Ninja here.

Nick told me about this like a week ago. I told him, the board is littered with posts referring to you as IC. Keep the initials the same. I recommend Irish Cuntrag and Incontinent Cockgobbler, but he refused to listen to reason.

Thank you, Jay.

To MM, Jay, and anyone else I've ever wronged in real life or the internet, I'm sorry. Perhaps I'm feeling extra sorry after reading the last of preacher.. I don't know. But I am thankful for the good and the bad, the truth and the lies that we as humans bring to the world and our community.

Thank you, Jay.

To MM, Jay, and anyone else I've ever wronged in real life or the internet, I'm sorry. Perhaps I'm feeling extra sorry after reading the last of preacher.. I don't know. But I am thankful for the good and the bad, the truth and the lies that we as humans bring to the world and our community.

And by god how you've wronged me. No matter what you say nothing will ever bring back Mr Bubbles. :worship:

So... So this is what it sounds like when... When Doves Cry.

Go fuck yourself.

Cricket is a great sport. (1 billion Indians can't be wrong.)

Say what you will, but while you do it tell me chugging cock & defending wickets don't go hand in hand.

And the billion Hindu/ buddhist Indians? Well any good christian'll tell you yes. they CAN be wrong.