Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Dammit! >.

You can't make a comment like that and then not post a picture.

Now I've got the mental equivalent of blue balls

I present to you.... MIKE GAIMAN.

Neil updated his blog with his pic. He just got a job at Google! Congrats, Mike!

(I wonder if he'll search for his name and find this post... if so... hello!)

MikeGaiman.jpg

Great, great, great, great issue! I loved that book (the Sam Keith Penguin story was extra cool 'cause I'm a Keith whore). I had completly forgotten about that, and must add it to my "comics written by Gaiman that I actually liked" list.

I've actually never read it... Neil posted it on his blog, and man. I'm in love with this page... where can I find this??

If he shaved, he'd look a lot like a cute guy in my Shakespeare class...

You should put this in the Hot Guys thread, you know

done and done! :2T:

"All needs are met in this kitchen I was told. The cup is at my lips but my tea's gotten cold. And the candle wax drips. *yawn* So maybe I'll sleep if the night's gotten old... but what's that noise accompanying my sips? Another creature foraging the night's finds? could it be... could it be we have KINDRED MINDS??" - Faun Fables (Nils Frykdahl) - Mouse Song

FUCKING HELL, THEY'RE MAKING A SEX AND THE CITY FILM, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END

That's okay for me, it means I'ma get fucked a lot more. I may be called Carrie while it goes on, maybe asked to call her Samantha, but more sex is good nonetheless.

P.S- Just as she was forced with shit-stained boxers to read Preacher, I was held at knife-point for all six seasons of Sex & the City. Sometimes I still wonder if it was worth my wang.