Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

his stand up...to be honest, i havent been a fan since "cure for cancer". i dont mind him running with bill hicks' bit, its that i just dont laugh anymore.

I liked his work on The Job and still wanna see how the rest of it went (only caught like 2 or 3 episodes as i recall) but he's doing things with Rescue Me that he's never done before.

(paraphrased)

John Stewart: You know, you're so good on Rescue Me, i keep thinking it cant possibly be you.

Denis Leary: That's because its not. When there's heavy drama going on, they take me out, and put William Dafoe in.

yeah, he was going on about his kids in this comedy special thing last year (was a bunch of comedians for some cause or another) and i think i laughed once when he said having your kids' friends over is like having an army of midgets fuck with your shit.

I dont know the 2nd name you dropped tho - any good?

MUAHHHAHHHAAHHHAAAAaaaaaa....!!!! :D

dscf0675yr3.jpg

oh, there shall be reprucsussions. dire ones.

I cant believe...is that Big Boss/Solid Snake down there too?! and wolverine? and sailor uranus or whoever has apparnelty taken down Galactus?! i hope you lock the door tomorrow morning, or its curtains for you. :)

also, you myave mispelled titties back there, ma'am

theyre not being owned. theyre only engaging in a strategic retreat.

and wolvy is clearly only trying to help young Spidey up so they can regroup and conquer your evil team of happy whores. Just you wait....man, youre lucky i cant break away early.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

MUAHHHAHHHAAHHHAAAAaaaaaa....!!!! :humping:

dscf0675yr3.jpg

"...like blondie

Check out my chrissy behind

It's fine all of the time

What else is in the teaches of Kerstin!?"

This be the book:

72774501686.1.GIF

It's from 1989 and well worth checking out if you ever find it anywhere. I'd send you mine but it's some place in Ireland missing it's daddy.... :worship:

Oh thank you thank you thank you! I'm going to find one way or another to get my hands on this or at least download it or SOMETHING. I wanna read it.