Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

That was ackward. Funny, but ackward. He seems like a keeper Isa, where'd you find him?

You think that's ackward? Once on AIM, I had this buddy who I COULD NOT GET RID OF even after deleting him three times. He would describe how wonderful it felt to use pull-ups during the night. Nighties or something. DIAPERS! He wore diapers. I would tell him he was lying and that his joke was funny and odd, but that I didn't want to hear about it anymore. Well, point is that he convinced by telling me about this for about a year. He said that online was the only place where he could say such a thing without getting embaressed by the real people in his life. If this is in fact true, he needs help. Not only would he describe wearing diapers to me, he would also try to sell me the idea. He kept on going about how I should buy this brand and try them one night and tell him how it felt, he was sure I would enjoy it as much as he.

Whatever, eventually AIM finally decided to take my request seriuosly and deleted the sad deprived 20 yr old diaper wearing guy.

Me: Good morning, my name is Kerstin Espinoza calling from LNR Property Coroporation and I'm inquiring about a notice from your state regarding entity LNR NE Holdings, Inc.

Operator: ANd what is the State ID number?

Me: I only see the Federal ID number... I can give that to you. *sigh*

Operator: NO, I need the State ID number otherwise you need to call back with the state ID number.

Me: As I mentioned before, I only have the federal ID number. Could you pull up a search through entity name?

Operator: In order for me to assist you I need the state ID number.

Me: I've called this state before, using the Federal ID number and recieved assistance, m'am. But it's okay I'll just call back and get someone else who knows what they're doing. Thank you, good bye.

I've no patience for this.

I called back, got a different person, and they helped me juuuuuuuust fine.

You think that's ackward? Once on AIM, I had this buddy who I COULD NOT GET RID OF even after deleting him three times. He would describe how wonderful it felt to use pull-ups during the night. Nighties or something. DIAPERS! He wore diapers. I would tell him he was lying and that his joke was funny and odd, but that I didn't want to hear about it anymore. Well, point is that he convinced by telling me about this for about a year. He said that online was the only place where he could say such a thing without getting embaressed by the real people in his life. If this is in fact true, he needs help. Not only would he describe wearing diapers to me, he would also try to sell me the idea. He kept on going about how I should buy this brand and try them one night and tell him how it felt, he was sure I would enjoy it as much as he.

Whatever, eventually AIM finally decided to take my request seriuosly and deleted the sad deprived 20 yr old diaper wearing guy.

:wank: See you don't have men asking you to shit on them... so they can eat it. Or pee in a cup so they can drink it too. I'M TELLING YOU I GET ALL THE WEIRDOS!!!

Hello Irish Cowboy,

We at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan would like to wish you a

happy birthday today

Best thing ive heard all night. :blink:

Hey, it's my birthday too/ WHat're the odds of that?

YOu know what's fucked up, though? Ain't no O-ficial Wu site sending shit to me for my birthday. U white boys got all the hook-ups.

You gotta sign up to their mailing list. you know, some people think Wu has more white fans than some other hip hop artists, but then again mos def and kweli and such get accused of that shit too, i never really pay attention to it.

The only way that coulda been better is if the RZA signed it.

You gotta sign up to their mailing list.

Hells no! last time I registered for something I ended up on the Dade County Sex Predators Watch List. Can't live within 1000 ft of a school, can't have contact with ma own damned kids. Cn't get a fuckin job at McDonalds even.

This country- I swear, you touch *one* white woman and they go fuckin nuts!

Sex offenders registry is the 21st century lynching.

What were we talking about again?

"Black people yelling 'racism!'. White people yelling 'reverse racism!'. Chinese people yelling 'sideways racism!. And the Indians ain't yelling shit cos they dead. So everybody bitching about how bad they people got it, nobody got it worse than the American Indian, everyone needs to calm the fuck down." - Chris Rock

been meanin to apologize to bishop, archangel, and newt for not being good about returning calls, like usual. Class starts up again and im such a cock about it.

anyway....you know, a long time back, this showed up in my mailbox. I never figurd out how or why, just thought i should share it.

nickourleader.jpg

im thinking madman.

Use them?! Pshaw! You put those motherfuckers up them and if they get used once a fucking millenium then you LIKE it? You know why? Cause they're badass, that's why. The Knoll used to be smiley fucking central until Don Baineone brought down his hammer (and sicle) of oppression on me and made me trim the fat a bit.

P.S. Get the laughing Kefka!