Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

For a moment I thought it was Kristen Dunst... and then I wondered if Mr. Gyllenhaal ever thought she looked like his sister... :ohface:

Well, it'd be ironic, since, i believe, according to the Directors cut of Donnie Darko Jake's character was in love with his sister, played by Maggie...

Edited by Jumbie

Um, cuz that's also how he rolls.

Man, I wish I was on my own computer right now so I could post a pic of Nick from back when he had totally homosexual hair...

Is there a firefighter code on personal appearance when on duty, Nick? things like jewelery, hair length, paleness, sunglasses, length of fingernails etc?

In fact, how would you feel about Hilda if you knew she already had a family?

It's true, here's Hilda & Skeet Jr in happier times

hippo.jpg

That's why I'm here to make an honest woman of her. 'Specially since I already made a woman out of her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Skeet you fuckin' blood filled cunt, watch your fuckin back, thats all im gonna say, just watch your fuckin' back

Dear Benny,

I had a really good question about Jesus or something, but I guess the more important question is where are you? You should totally come back 'cause as great as IAMBAYTOR is an' all I kinda doubt he'd be able to answer whether or not the Colossians (from the kick ass "Epistle to the Colossians" - AD 67 Comeback Special) were called that because they were really tall or because they turned into metal.

Thank you for your time,

2t

He never answered.... :D

I'm sure Nicholas can help me out here, where the fuckity fuck is Benjor?

We've got Nickleback who sings every fucking thing they do "I went to the couch, and sat down, I leaned to the right and ripped one, then I sat back up straight, and leaned back, and my wife came in and said, damn what's that smell?" that's like one verse for them. Somebody get these guys a fucking rhyming dictionary

i think Run DMC or one of them used to sell a rhyming dictionary, but i mgiht be making that up.

PS SOAD wasnt bad, but theyre no Rage 's all.

ps "love holes" are where its at.

Oh my God, you quoted my site! Yeah that site's pretty much been my oppurtunity to combine Baytor Rants About Shit and the old Grassy Knoll comes (but better) into one bundle of joy (And by bundle of joy I mean an abomination on life in Rosemary's Baby-like proportions)

Dear Benny,

I had a really good question about Jesus or something, but I guess the more important question is where are you? You should totally come back 'cause as great as IAMBAYTOR is an' all I kinda doubt he'd be able to answer whether or not the Colossians (from the kick ass "Epistle to the Colossians" - AD 67 Comeback Special) were called that because they were really tall or because they turned into metal.

Thank you for your time,

2t

Wait, when did I become the Vice-Benny? You should read your bible sirs, there's all kinds of weird shit in there. Like did you know that Jesus was a Jew? (Of all the Clerks 2 lines, why is that the one I end up using the most?)