Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Or maybe his being gay doesn't mean he also rapes kids. Far fetched, but you never know.

Wasn't say that his being gay = pedophile, just making a comment on how the little Slytherine bastards my try dragging that characters name through the mud, seeiing as how some ignorant/ bigoted people do make that unfounded corralation. all in all it was just a joke.

You know them Slytherine boys are now going to come out of the woodworks saying that Dumbledore touched them. It's J.K.'s new spinoff, Hogwarts S.V.U. : The Cauldron of Pedophilous

Or maybe his being gay doesn't mean he also rapes kids. Far fetched, but you never know.

Wasn't say that his being gay = pedophile, just making a comment on how the little Slytherine bastards my try dragging that characters name through the mud, seeiing as how some ignorant/ bigoted people do make that unfounded corralation. all in all it was just a joke.

I didn't think anyone would actually reply to me, which is why I posted it in Blargh. :ghost:

Edited by Lycaon