Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

ah, the sonic we all know & love...what happened to you, buddy?

square_02.jpg

i for one loved your 3D shit in sonic adventure 1 & 2, but its almost like, after the dreamcast died, you just quit being cool. here's to hoping smash bros somehow brings you back....

Right, so im off to my half-assed job then: saving lives, one transport at a time. this, however, cheered me up, and i know the recent batch of videos may not've been for everybody, but i love this one. I never thought a racing game + good use of moby could = art, but it does.

HTML tagging on here is like putting together a barbecue grill with Japanese instructions...

[/

...there...there must be more of this.

PS its the post options box below the box you post in, just select "on"! i gotta put this in the unread FAQ.

So I started trying out another forum that's comprised of Aussie gamers. I've been all over the place snifing shit out but get no love so far, and this may just be my last post there(they seem awful fond of the bannhammer)

No, it's minor cause for a major consideration. That very simple thing is the only distinguishable difference between the two nextgens to me, aside from Sony being a pack of rabid cunts lashed together in some fashion to form a company that finds ways to rape people AND their wallets but sans the bag over the head or the reacharound. Haters can piss all over achievements all they like, but gamerscorewhores aside, it's a great new dimension to console gaming and hails back to the three letter legends of arcades across the world in the 80's. See how pathetic achievement-love is when Sony's 'biting-other-people's-shit' dept(praise be to them for ripping the staple rumble motor out've their completely uninspired controls to make way for a pedometer that fools idiots like your esteemed self into thinking they have nextgen that runs alongside the Wii) gets their home(another nintendo idea, albeit articulated) system, alongside their very own version of achievments, off the ground.

So I started trying out another forum that's comprised of Aussie gamers. I've been all over the place snifing shit out but get no love so far, and this may just be my last post there(they seem awful fond of the bannhammer)

(skeeter2099 @ Feb 8 2008, 04:09 PM) *

No, it's minor cause for a major consideration. That very simple thing is the only distinguishable difference between the two nextgens to me, aside from Sony being a pack of rabid cunts lashed together in some fashion to form a company that finds ways to rape people AND their wallets but sans the bag over the head or the reacharound. Haters can piss all over achievements all they like, but gamerscorewhores aside, it's a great new dimension to console gaming and hails back to the three letter legends of arcades across the world in the 80's. See how pathetic achievement-love is when Sony's 'biting-other-people's-shit' dept(praise be to them for ripping the staple rumble motor out've their completely uninspired controls to make way for a pedometer that fools idiots like your esteemed self into thinking they have nextgen that runs alongside the Wii) gets their home(another nintendo idea, albeit articulated) system, alongside their very own version of achievments, off the ground.

haha, bitter x-box fanboy, party of one...you were betting for the ban for that, though. kotaku'd drop you for a lot less.

i like how you give MS a free pass on charging for online and such, though. no wallet-raping there! oh shit, i gotta go buy me a theme.

...there...there must be more of this.

PS its the post options box below the box you post in, just select "on"! i gotta put this in the unread FAQ.

There were 3 more Episodes before Bill Cosby sent them a cease and desist.

and the unsanctioned 5th episode

Edited by Iambaytor

haha, bitter x-box fanboy, party of one...you were betting for the ban for that, though. kotaku'd drop you for a lot less.

i like how you give MS a free pass on charging for online and such, though. no wallet-raping there! oh shit, i gotta go buy me a theme.

Hey to put it in context this dickweed was ragging on achievements and compared anyone appreciates them to the guys that buy cherry-red porsche.