Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

nature is very hardcore...

also, it's kinda long but watch it all the way through.

jesus christ, that was about the most awesome thing ive seen in a while. my brother was saying the same thing about a possibility of a nature special based on this shit.

for real tho, :muggin:

damn, awsome find Linds! :muggin:

really makes you wonder how much animals can really communicate/understand each other. The oxen went hauling ass when they initial attack occurred, then the come back with an army. That is good communication. The cats worked well together pulling it out of the water, and beating out the crocs.

Nature at its finest / meanest.

right, so most people know i dont celebrate valentine's day: a day about love is interesting, a corporate sponsored day to appease female consumers is not.

but i got to thinking this year, the biggest travesty is the fact that the radio continues to play its shit, with an occasional good R&B throwback, but no one capitalizes on Andre 3000's "Happy Valentine's Day". Its not his absolute best off The Love Below, but that's unfair since there's a lotta greatness on that album, and therefore its way better than anything else getting play. such a wasted opportunity.

uh...i went to an all-guy catholic school, so im reluctant to answer that.

but seriously, it was the most sacrilicous play ever, it was crazy. usually that comic goes all esoteric with its theatre angle that im not that much into, but that one was....something.

We all know that Nick hates being Rickroll'd...

i fear ive been had. that shit's not right, man!

DAMMIT! Again?!

this is what happens when you people keep rick rolling me. :misty:

I refuse to repost the titties like a woman video as it frightens me. And you shut your stinking mouthhole Jax, this isn't a reply in Blargh, it's for evidence (Archangel will pee himself with excitement that someone went and found supporting evidence by scouring the forum for it)

But does he hate it because he hates Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" or because he doesn't want us to find out the TRUTH! Take a gander at these!

l_267171cc82b24cd6028b87f04f01233c.jpg56334472_62836b2094_o.jpg

:misty: And there you have it folks, proof that Nicholas Custer is either A) Rick Astley in diguise or B) Rick Astley's clone. Hondonians...

Nickrolld.jpg

I kind of want to round up a gang of grammar nazis and beat this girl to death with a dictionary. Also, her mom is a giant idiot for spelling her name that way. I really hope she's infertile or else she'll probably end up naming her children Hat or Bookcase (only if it's a boy, of course).

college.png

Edited by La Lindsay