• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The NZA

• MetalHeart

• Ganny McVagflaps

• the division of joy

See, there is a secret cow level! It's coming in the next patch! And to get there you need to enter the secret code, which is:

moo, moomoomumoomoo mooooooo! Also said code must be spoken by the leader of the party in Taurahe.

Today is one of those days that I wish I could delete members! Just this one... puhleeze?! haha. poo.

PS Cj was itchin to play FFXI again. So we got it. Anyone playing this still? If I remember right a couple of you played... It's been a while for me so I'll have to get used to it all over again.

Edited by MetalHeart
alkjfs

Well I got confirmation from Arch so I'ma tell this little tale.

While in Fort Worth FDB and myself stopped by an antique mall (I like old comic books and I want a pipe, let me alone) first of all I didn't know this much old shit could be contained in one building especially in little cubicles but as we neared the end of the place we saw a bunch of signed photographs and one caught our eye.

It was a signed picture of Ronald Reagan.

We both looked at each other at the same time and said "We must get this for Joel!" so we ponyed up the money and bought it for him. We decided that he would probably fucking love the thing (Even though he probably had one and some teeth and shit cause I imagine he went grave robbing when he was in DC) and hang it above his bed.

And I have done my good deed for like, forever.